+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Andy Herren - BB15

Andy Herren - BB15

Andy Herren
    Big Brother 15 Houseguest

Hometown: Aurora, Ill. (living in Chicago, Ill.)
    Marital Status: Single

--------------------------------------------------------

Three adjectives that describe you:
    Friendly, funny and red.

Favorite Activities:
    Improv, eating candy, watching TV, running, laughing with friends, playing with puppies as they walk down the street, teaching, making lists, ranking things, teaching my family’s cockatiel to call my dad “gurl,” messing with people, eating ice-cream too fast and being adorable.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house?
    Not having any privacy. I would be lying if I said I don’t find this intimidating. Also, the prospect of slop is something I have regular nightmares about. I just…can’t.

Strategy for winning “Big Brother”:
    I would start by playing a covertly aggressive game. I would lay low on the surface and be friendly to everyone (if this is possible) while secretly establishing a concrete alliance with people I have deemed the most trustworthy. I would scope out the house very quickly for these people, as I know you need to act soon to solidify trust and bonds. I’m quite good at reading people, so I would choose people I felt comfortable with, as well as people others would not expect me to align with. I also think my background in communications improv would be great strengths. Through communication and public speaking, I know how to say what people want to hear and through improv I am able to lie without batting an eye. I’m a smiley, friendly person, so nobody will see it coming when I stab them in the back.

Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least?
    My two favorites of all time are Britney and Ragan from season 12. I think I would have been BFFs with each of them, and I think I would have given Ragan the kick in the pants he needed to go far in the game. I thought he played a good social game (as he seemed to be genuinely well-liked by everyone), but I thought he wasn’t aggressive enough. He never made the big moves that I know he is capable of. Britney was similar. I would have smacked some sense into her and gotten her away from Lane. Her Diary Room confessions were like windows to my soul. She always said what I was thinking. They both made it far, but with me in the house during their season I think one of them (or me) could have won.

What are you afraid of?
    I am slightly afraid of heights, but it is not crippling or anything. I am terrified of bees, though. And people who enjoy Tyler Perry movies.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of?
    There is a wall of graffiti on the first floor girls bathroom of the English Building at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign that is solely dedicated to me. Quips include, “I AM IN LOVE WITH ANDY HERREN,” “Ha ha! I know that ginger bastard!” and “Andy Herren for President!” Pretty incredible right?!

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is…
    ...“From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere!” “Dr. Seuss, One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish.”

What would you take into the house and why?
    1. My baby blanket. I’ve had it my entire life and it would give me a sense of security and comfort while in the house. 2. a notepad and pen to take notes after competitions/while observing others in the house. DUH. 3. Skittles. Just because, why not? What am I supposed to do if there are no Skittles in the house?

What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous?
    If Big Brother made me famous, I would definitely embrace it, but to a certain extent. I would love seeing people smile in my presence (and let’s be real – having the spotlight would feel nice), but I also love my life and my friends and family, and don’t want fame to come in the way of my already-established personal relationships. Thus, I would be sad if horrible tabloid stories were written about me or my loved ones, but I understand that this comes with the territory. Long story short, being famous would be totally cool, but as long as it is on my terms. ME ME ME.

-------------------------

Big Brother Video - Get to Know Andy - CBS.com
    JavaJo likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: Andy Herren - BB15

I instantly like him a lot. I hope I don't regret saying that.

He seems pretty funny. The Tyler Perry movie comment cracked me up.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

So far I'm enjoying his sense of humor, although I can see it getting old. Fast.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I really, really hope this one doesn't turn out to be a disappointment. I think I'm not the only one who has him down as their pre-show favorite.
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

Quote Originally Posted by BubbleBunny View Post
    I really, really hope this one doesn't turn out to be a disappointment. I think I'm not the only one who has him down as their pre-show favorite.
    I liked him before I read his Bio. maybe it's a Cochran thing about him?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Yes, there is a Cochran thing, but he may become too smoozie...he is going to be more of a social player. Between him, Judd and the Pizza Boy, there will be a lot of male comedy in the house.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

too much of a jokester and a bit self admiration.
    Coco46 likes this.

I thought I might like him but didn't. I think he's going to crack week 4 if he's still around. Do I win a BB t-shirt if I get it right?
    JustJuls likes this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

I like him. I could see having drinks with him and dishing on everyone around us.

He might make me cringe once in a while, but I'll be rooting for him (until he gives me reasons not too lol).
    JavaJo likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast