+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Andy Herren - BB15

Re: Andy Herren - BB15

What does he teach? In the US do you need a PhD to be a professor? Pretty young if so.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

To the Point

It's doable but I checked their website and, while I didn't look to hard, it looks like he may have a masters but I didn't find anything that stated he had a PhD. Perhaps he is teaching as a grad student and they took a bit of liberty in giving him the title of professor.....who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    It's doable but I checked their website and, while I didn't look to hard, it looks like he may have a masters but I didn't find anything that stated he had a PhD. Perhaps he is teaching as a grad student and they took a bit of liberty in giving him the title of professor.....who knows.
    I'm just thinking that my son is a young 21 year old going into graduate school so to be graduated with a PhD (BB's Brendon was still working on his lol) and hired as a prof is a pretty big deal so he may be brilliant.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Like Him. Hope he doesn't become the too-conniving to everyone type. He thinks to know what needs to be done, but how many time people said that and act differently in practice (facepalm)

He teaches Public Speaking. That has to be tied to Speech, so he and Candace may have a slight common ground.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I am finding stuff referring to him as "the Gay contestant" I hope he is an average Joe who happens to be gay instead of the OTT ones usually cast.
    PWS likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    He teaches Public Speaking. That has to be tied to Speech, so he and Candace may have a slight common ground.
    Also with Helen, since she might use this in her political consulting/candidate grooming.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Didn't Ragan teach "communications" or some such? He liked Ragan.... As I posted elsewhere, his students do like him a lot (vide ratemyprofessor.com). Depending on the school you can get a job with a MA, but a PhD is more usual, especially in today's job market.

He reminds me a bit of Ragan which isn't a good thing But I'll try to look past that and give him a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I am finding stuff referring to him as "the Gay contestant" I hope he is an average Joe who happens to be gay instead of the OTT ones usually cast.
    I didn't care for him, nothing to do with him being gay. I don't know what it is
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast