+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Candice Stewart - BB15

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Candice Stewart - BB15

She is SMART!!!! That's her "in" with me!

Her voice is annoying. I hate it when women talk in/with baby voices.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

She is becoming a favorite of mine. In the beginning she was driving me crazy, because she figured things out, but didn't seem to do anything about it. Like she figured out the guys were in an alliance, mentioned it, and then would talk about it quite a bit in the diary room. I thought she was making a huge mistake. But now, as people are starting to recognize that she figures things out, I realize how smart she was to do it quietly. She's shown people the value of alligning with her instead of just talking about how strong she is. Sometimes, slow and steady does win the race.

When did Candice fall so hard for Howard? They are all OVER each other! I always fall asleep before BBAD comes on.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    When did Candice fall so hard for Howard? They are all OVER each other! I always fall asleep before BBAD comes on.
    I think it has less to do with her falling for him and more to do with him being a warm body. He's gorgeous, she's horny and he's there and available.

♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫
    ~* stacerace76 *~
    ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Howard is by nature very likeable. Genuinely likeable. Most of the housemates have talked about that attribute in their camera comments. He comes across as grounded. But, I also think Candice felt a solidarity with Howard and vice versa once the race baiting became intensely focused on Candice. When the other girls flipped her bed and started mocking her with stereotyped movements and phrases Howard came in and got her out of there. It seemed like it became a relationship that was partially based on a shared common life experience and the behavior in the house magnified those shared experiences. I still like Candice even though she has gone around the bend lately. I still can't figure out why she turned on Howard. But on the other hand, she has been such a target of bullying I feel like she took out her frustrations on Howard because he's a safe target. I think her situation in the house and to a certain extent even Jessie' s situation, is different from those that are left. The louder, rougher girls are just steam rolling both of them-degrading them and bullying them. They sense that neither are necessarily bullies or in Candice's case , I almost sense she is and has been dismissed by all of the Houseguests from Day 1 even though she was the one who was smart enough to figure out all the different alliances from the get go. It fascinates me as to why some women are dismissed by other women for no reason. Candice continues to have great instincts when it comes to figuring out whose pulling the strings. . Unfortunately she's become so rattled by the constant attacks and gossip she's losing her emotional footing. Still rooting for her, though. I just want her to survive the inherently evil aspects of some of the other houseguests personalities.
    "Remember, sometimes your`buddy' isn't really your `buddy'." - Donny

Candice looks like a broken, crumbling woman who is hanging on by a thread. She can still pull it back and pull it all together, but it won't be easy. She needs the determination to not let these disgusting people dismantle her. If she can't muster that, it would be understandable, too; she just may not be at that point in her life yet.
    redsox girl and buttahfly like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123