+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: David Girton - BB15

Re: David Girton - BB15

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Dang, that was impressive! When it comes to competitions requiring upper body strength, the others might as well give up from the beginning. Well except for ones that include water since we didn't see any water in this video.
    Right ... but he says he is a Surfer and a Triathlete both of which include water, balance and stamina. He will be hard to beat.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Right ... but he says he is a Surfer and a Triathlete both of which include water, balance and stamina. He will be hard to beat.
    Oh oh, good point. The others better be voting this dude out quickly. It just hit me. I used the word dude for a surfer. surfer2.gif
    Punkin, CupidGuest and Snapit like this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

To the Point

Not sure how I feel about this guy (or any of the house guest) at this point, but I love Jeff...always have...he just makes me smile! Okay, just wanted to say that. That has been my biggest take away watching all of these videos!!!
    ilja likes this.

I havent watched the videos, but this guy reminds me of Johnny Fairplay. Ugh.

I too watched the video he made to audition for some other reality show....The guy has some upper body strenghth that is "out of this world".

I just worry that the dirty, long unkept hair is going to make me want to turn the feeds off. I initially liked Frank last year but as the season grew on (just like his hair) he was just flat out GROSS!
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

He is very fond of himself ... and I think the girlies will like him.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I have a bad feeling this one will be around for a while..Hayden style.
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Scared of crows... like Ollie. If he sticks around a while, maybe we'll have some comedy gold like when Ollie freaked out in the backyard over the birds. heh.

Dustin was another one that didn't shower - he used some sort of rationale about drying out his skin or something - he rinsed off with the outside shower and only took a "real" shower every couple of days.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

BTW both my sons are lifeguards and they shower at least once a day- usually more often since they work out. They smell good.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I'm REALLY hoping he's part of the "How Bad Do You Want It" veto, and he shaves his head.
    waywyrd, CupidGuest, PWS and 1 others like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast