+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree231Likes

Thread: Big Brother 15 - News & Speculation (premieres June 26th)

Re: Big Brother 15 - News & Speculation

I'm hoping this is false information. Nononononononono. Say it isnt so.

Just read that CBS is doing the feeds this year, so no more real player. I wonder how this will work, and will we pay more for feeds?

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    Just read that CBS is doing the feeds this year, so no more real player. I wonder how this will work, and will we pay more for feeds?
    Where did you read that? Maybe it will be like BBCanada...the feeds are on SLICES website - no flashback, no quad view, and annoying advertising that pops up each time you switch feeds! The creator of BBViewer has created a BBCANViewer that allows us to watch the feeds without the advertising and with a quad view. But really miss the Flashback!

Superpass posted this on their Facebook page this afternoon:

Big Brother fans, thank YOU for an amazing 13 seasons of Big Brother on SuperPass! This season, we're excited to announce the Big Brother Live Feeds will be moving to a new home on CBS.com. The SuperPass team has had a blast working with you, and we're grateful to be part of such an awesome community. This account was created by fans, and will continue to be managed by fans, so follow us for BB15 news, gossip and updates!

Quote Originally Posted by susanr342 View Post
    Superpass posted this on their Facebook page this afternoon:

Big Brother fans, thank YOU for an amazing 13 seasons of Big Brother on SuperPass! This season, we're excited to announce the Big Brother Live Feeds will be moving to a new home on CBS.com. The SuperPass team has had a blast working with you, and we're grateful to be part of such an awesome community. This account was created by fans, and will continue to be managed by fans, so follow us for BB15 news, gossip and updates!
    Concerned that Canadians will not be able to view the feeds online since we can never view videos on the CBS site.

Oh, wow, there goes all the fun with the one stop shopping. I won't pay for the interviews and shows if I can't get the live feeds.

Oh, Canada, I do feel for you. I hope there is enough of an outcry that CBS will take care of the copyright issues and open it up for the world wide audience.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Oh, wow, there goes all the fun with the one stop shopping. I won't pay for the interviews and shows if I can't get the live feeds.

Oh, Canada, I do feel for you. I hope there is enough of an outcry that CBS will take care of the copyright issues and open it up for the world wide audience.
    Hoping for that too...the other solution might be for Global the Canadian affiliate that has the rights to broadcast BBUSA in Canada will have the feeds available on their website.

I really hope they don't block Canada! You guys are a big part of the feeds/updates every year. Not at all happy about CBS picking up the feeds...never have liked their site.
    susanr342 and carolinamom12 like this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Just hope CBS knows what they are doing with the feeds, if they make it hard to view the feeds....it may be the end of BB.

Re: Big Brother 15 - News & Speculation (premieres June 26th)

I saw the first ad for the upcoming season on the TAR 22 Finale, Sunday, 5-5-13. It's feeling real.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread