+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast
Like Tree231Likes

Thread: Big Brother 15 - News & Speculation (premieres June 26th)

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: Big Brother 15 - News & Speculation (premieres June 26th)

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I agree JK. Remember when Suzette got voted back in, and then Gary
    I was thinking more along the lines of giving overrated fan favorite Jeff that power which screwed Jessie and Chima's game. Although, Chima ended up screwing her own game, but whatever.

Has anyone chosen who they will be voting for to be the first MVP?

I have to read the full bios, but so far I like Candice and I am on the fence re Andy.

Off to read more
    Monte71 likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Points to Jessie for just saying "unemployed" instead of some likely BS like "entrepreneur"...

Wow...am liking Andy Herren, not only for his bio, but check out his Rate My Professor comments. Assuming he didn't write them all himself (there is a lot of repetition of the word "amazing" that raises my eyebrows, but maybe that's just the generation doing the rating), he should be fun to watch.
    He better watch the sun in the yard though--in that picture his nose looks like he skipped the sunscreen...or else he's a major boozer.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Points to Jessie for just saying "unemployed" instead of some likely BS like "entrepreneur"...

Wow...am liking Andy Herren, not only for his bio, but check out his Rate My Professor comments. Assuming he didn't write them all himself (there is a lot of repetition of the word "amazing" that raises my eyebrows, but maybe that's just the generation doing the rating), he should be fun to watch.
    He better watch the sun in the yard though--in that picture his nose looks like he skipped the sunscreen...or else he's a major boozer.
    I didn't look at his student ratings. I liked him originally, but he comes off a little "cocky" ... just a little ... so I will have to see if it still seems that way live and not on paper. As said, I also like Candice.

I was rolling when I read that Helen's most disliked houseguest is Rachel. Wait until she finds out she'll be living with her sister all summer!

I noticed a number of them said they would "lay lo or keep to themselves and we've been told there will not be floaters this season so we'll see.

Mohandas Gandhi

How long do we have to watch David? One day is way to long for me.
    waywyrd and Coco46 like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

If I ever go on the show, while being unemployed, I'll list my occupation as "Trillionaire and king of the universe".
    Hyper and Miss Scarlet like this.

I discovered the secret to not having to wait on the ad to finish to watch the video. I simply click on the video link to open in a separate window when I first enter each thread, then read the profile while the ad is running, pause the video to finish reading, then watch the video. Am I smaht or what? loungelizard-big.gif
    JohnnyK likes this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

I'm disappointed in the cast. Once again it looks like the casting agent went to Models-R-Us. As for the women, the brunettes all seem interchangable, & the blondes all seem interchangable. The men at least seem to have some variety. Although from their profiles, I'll bet another Bro-Club will be forming immediately. Probably as irritating & self centered as those before them.
    The ages aren't as diverse as I'd like. And a lot of the former Houseguests named as their favorites are my absolute most disliked.

I'll be there for the Premier next Wednesday. I'll give them a chance. Then I'll make my decision. Who knows, maybe someone will surprise me.
    Who'd of thought I'd ever end up really liking Rachel or Evel Dick or Ian? But I did.
    Punkin likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I'm disappointed in the cast. Once again it looks like the casting agent went to Models-R-Us. As for the women, the brunettes all seem interchangable, & the blondes all seem interchangable. The men at least seem to have some variety. Although from their profiles, I'll bet another Bro-Club will be forming immediately. Probably as irritating & self centered as those before them.
    The ages aren't as diverse as I'd like. And a lot of the former Houseguests named as their favorites are my absolute most disliked.

I'll be there for the Premier next Wednesday. I'll give them a chance. Then I'll make my decision. Who knows, maybe someone will surprise me.
    Who'd of thought I'd ever end up really liking Rachel or Evel Dick or Ian? But I did.
    I never did like Rachel or ED. I did love Ian though- I will give it a whirl. They seem very young
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Yep. Too young. It will be more like watching a college dorm than Big Brother. I wish they would have mixed it up more.

Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread