+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Brendon and Rachel's Wedding

Re: Brendon and Rachel's Wedding

Thanks Tilden for filling me in on what happened after the Rachel "in the bushes" melt down.
    JavaJo likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

I forgot to mention that Rachel had originally thought of getting married at the North Pole, so she could have the aurora borealis as background lighting. She also whined incessantly, including the day of her wedding, about a particular wedding, though I've forgotten the name of the place, which everyone, including David, had repeatedly told her did not host weddings. She just kept saying that rules were meant to be broken and that somehow, some way, she could get married there, even though no one else had ever managed it. Rachel clearly thinks she's this enormous star, but as David said at the end of the show, with a whole lot of doubt in his voice, "She's a star...maybe not the brightest shining star...but a star." He might as well have added the subtext everyone was thinking: "though mostly just in her own mind."

The looks on the faces of the guests when Brenchel did their endless, uncoordinated joke of a first dance were also quite amusing. It's like they couldn't quite believe what they were seeing and didn't know exactly where to look--especially when Rachel was flipping about showing off the sequined granny panties under her baby doll dress. I'm sure Bopper was thinking, "And they think we're ignorant hillbillies? Heck, we know better than to show our shiny drawers at a wedding reception. We wouldn't even wear shiny drawers in the first place!"

No one would, Bopper. No one would. No one except Rachel.
    waywyrd likes this.

The Observatory at Griffith Park. She wanted stars, stars, stars.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Hello again friends,
    I watched Rachel's wedding on TV Sunday and I was so upset with her. I just shook my head in utter disgust. How she had the audacity to treat David that way when she was sure to get a wedding better than she deserved anyway. I'd been following her on Facebook, but I emailed her a message at how childish she acted and then blocked her. Honestly, I hope never to see or hear her name again. Sadly, she'll probably make an appearance on next year's big brother which begins in T minus 6 1/2 months. Brendon actually came off as having common sense(except for wanting to marry Rachel). Her mother and sister. . . there are no words for how selfish those two are. Rachel came by it honestly.

FORT Fogey

Yeah, but Brendon went along with that stupid dance, which would have embarrassed anyone with a lick of common sense. I think he just looks sensible in comparison to Rachel, but then so would a kumquat.
    waywyrd likes this.

Ok I had taped it and finally just watched this train wreck .... omg, this had to have been one huge joke????

Rachel is out of control and a complete idiot. As I watched I just could not believe this was for real. She is a jerk. So loud, yelling out most of the time. My ears hurt.
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

The sad thing about this to me is that Rachel clearly thinks the rest of her life should be spent on a reality show and is constantly working to make the next show. In addition to this, she was also on Beverly Holls Brides looking for a wedding dress. With the dance she and Brendan did it seemed like she was trying to convince the Dancing With the Stars producers she should be on that show. I'm sure when she and Brendan redo a house she will be pitching HGTV, and will expect TLC to cover the birth of their first baby.

Oh, they've already been on HGTV. They were one of the potential buyers a short lived series about LA real estate brokers profiled. They didn't take the house that was found for them, but did purchase a condo not shown on the show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12