+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
Like Tree132Likes

Thread: 9/19 FINALE Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 9/19 FINALE Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    I like how Ian said to Dan when Dan hinted at throwing the 3rd part how he was not going to throw it. I think he said he wanted his fate in his own hands? I have also read one interview where Dan said he did throw it, but several to where he said he did not. The mist didn't work at the very end, lol.
    Ian threw the first part of the competition because he felt he owed it to Dan, since Dan evicted Shane. After Ian returned the favor, he no longer "owed" Dan anything, so he was free to do his best to win the second and third parts of the competition. Danielle did whatever Dan told her to do, but not Ian! Dan tried, but the mist didn't work on Ian.
    Allie likes this.

FORT Fogey

That was a great speech that Ian made to the jury! Also, in the Diary Room, Dan said, "I was willing to swear on the bible to go to the end with Frank, and the crazy thing is, I actually mean it."
    Allie likes this.

I'm just so happy Ian won. I do wish he would not go back on the show because at this point, it feels good to think about the good guy winning. Which is what I thought when Dan won and obviously have changed my mind about him. I don't want to change my mind about Ian.
    Allie likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I'm just so happy Ian won. I do wish he would not go back on the show because at this point, it feels good to think about the good guy winning. Which is what I thought when Dan won and obviously have changed my mind about him. I don't want to change my mind about Ian.
    Would Ian be capable of playing the way Dan did this season... lying nonstop, blindsiding houseguests, backstabbing everybody...

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    Would Ian be capable of playing the way Dan did this season... lying nonstop, blindsiding houseguests, backstabbing everybody...
    I would like to think not but I would prefer not to find out otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I would like to think not but I would prefer not to find out otherwise.
    Same here but as I've mentioned at least somewhere - most people who come back to a game to compete and play the exact same way are eliminated early. I think Sandra in "Survivor" has been the ONLY exception to this.

But think about it - Jannelle has played the game the same way THREE times and never made it to the final two.
    Boogie changed his game plan mostly from first to second and won, kept the same game for the third go and is eliminated.
    Rachel changed her game - even if slightly - and won.
    Most of the All-Stars save Boogie really played more along the way they did in their seasons and left early. Was glad in most cases they didn't change - the ones who didn't were likeable.

And yes, changing the game a bit can backfire - Danielle Donato comes into play here.

I hope Ian doesn't play again because for the most part he played an admirable game. Dan played well and with the changes he got to the final two in spite of the huge odds against him. He didn't win twice, but he's the only one who's gone to the last day in the house twice.

But going by game play - both did earn their spots in the final two and both would've been worthy of the prize based on the core rules of the game - make it to the end of the house stay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789