+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 86
Like Tree132Likes

Thread: 9/19 FINALE Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

  1. #61
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    If you wish to see post show interviews - all of Jeff's back yard interviews for CBS are posted and ready to view.

    Today (Thursday) he is going to interview the Final Three in the studio. I don't know when that will be available, but if you're interested, like me, keep checking.
    Thanks Arielflies for the info. I'm interested to see those interviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    I stopped watching during Evel Dick's season when he woke people up by banging pots and pans... I wasn't interested. By contrast, when Dan lied on the bible, I was so shocked, that I made sure that I watched every second of every show. Dan was really off this season. For example, while Frank was voting, Dan said "preesh." Why would Dan think that Frank would vote for him? Frank wasn't impressed by how Dan "cleverly" got him out of the house. Dan blundered through the season by using/abusing houseguest's weaknesses. Dan went too far this season... jury members were angry at his gameplay, and not dazzled by it. Since the jury was angry at Dan, his gameplay wasn't good.
    Didn't Frank say something along the lines of.... he is basing his vote on the best game plays....

    I guess Dan feels he was the only person that made them....

    *giggles*

    Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    is there anywhere to see the remaining votes?
    On my DVR. *giggles* You mean where you can watch them....

    I know at the end of the show... Julie held up the final two keys... with Ian's name on them.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 09-21-2012 at 01:32 PM.

  2. #62
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: 9/19 FINALE Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Where have to been TBA. 6-1 for Ian. The dingbat Danielle voted for Dan .On the The Talk she still looked really Po'd
    PO'd and embarrassed.... Dan better watch out! But... for some odd reason... I feel like AFTER Danielle watches the season... she will still think Dan didn't do anything wrong. She is DROWNING in his mist! Dumb Dumb!

  3. #63
    There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    19,885

    Re: 9/19 FINALE Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    PO'd and embarrassed.... Dan better watch out! But... for some odd reason... I feel like AFTER Danielle watches the season... she will still think Dan didn't do anything wrong. She is DROWNING in his mist! Dumb Dumb!
    No. As of the party last night she has already learned things that will keep her anti-Dan. Besides her bitter fruit boyfriend will keep reminding her that Dan is the Source of All Evil.
    I'm here likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  4. #64
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,861

    Re: 9/19 FINALE Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    No. As of the party last night she has already learned things that will keep her anti-Dan. Besides her bitter fruit boyfriend will keep reminding her that Dan is the Source of All Evil.
    I didn't know she had a boyfriend, I mean I thought she was done with him.What about all the lies she told?
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  5. #65
    There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    19,885

    Re: 9/19 FINALE Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

    Bitter fruit boyfriend = Shane. They were very much together last night and only showed up at the party because Jeff and Jordan took them out to dinner and insisted they go to the party to begin the healing process. Once they get home the long distance travel will get to them, but Danielle says she is going to Vermont very soon. So...there you have it.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  6. #66
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,861

    Re: 9/19 FINALE Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Bitter fruit boyfriend = Shane. They were very much together last night and only showed up at the party because Jeff and Jordan took them out to dinner and insisted they go to the party to begin the healing process. Once they get home the long distance travel will get to them, but Danielle says she is going to Vermont very soon. So...there you have it.
    Really! wow I would never have thought that was going to happen .And Bitter fruit boyfriend = Shane

    thank you for the updates( all of them)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  7. #67
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,313

    Re: 9/19 FINALE Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    I've wondered though if he really played this way so he could enjoy playing the bad guy knowing that most likely if he played his nicer game last go he'd been eliminated early because he was a threat (well, once he was allowed in the game)? Because in a way, I wonder if he knew that no matter how he played he wouldn't win the $500,000 because he was a past winner and therefore, why NOT have fun with it and try to become the first houseguest to stay in the house for the full season twice? Personally, I think he'd lost to anyone in the final two save possibly Dani and then Boogie - but here only because Boogie played a more ruthless game and was ugly to people. But this scenario - Dan and Boogie - one would be a repeat winner so the "He's already won" point would've been thrown out.
    Dan didn't look like he was having fun. I was horrified by Dan's grinning and the empty look on his face, and in his eyes, when he was talking/lying to Dani... especially after he lied to Frank on the bible and blindsided Shane. Dan was playing for the money. If Dan had played the way Ian did... and if Dan had been more clever than Ian, Dan could have won. I've been reading that Dan claims that Ian won because he, Dan, won the game before. Dan won't admit it: he lost because of his ruthless gameplay.

  8. #68
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: 9/19 FINALE Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    Dan didn't look like he was having fun. I was horrified by Dan's grinning and the empty look on his face, and in his eyes, when he was talking/lying to Dani... especially after he lied to Frank on the bible and blindsided Shane. Dan was playing for the money. If Dan had played the way Ian did... and if Dan had been more clever than Ian, Dan could have won. I've been reading that Dan claims that Ian won because he, Dan, won the game before. Dan won't admit it: he lost because of his ruthless gameplay.

    He is blinded by his own "mist"...
    bachelorwatcher likes this.

  9. #69
    Resident "tyrant" JavaJo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Bedlam
    Posts
    6,141

    Re: 9/19 FINALE Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

    Well, again, Dan didn't actually lie when he swore on the Bible. The show edited it to look that way, but what really happened (and I watched the whole thing on the feeds as it was happening) is he swore on the Bible that everything he was about to tell Frank was the truth. And everything he did tell him was, in fact, the truth. Then some time passed, subjects changed and when Frank and Dan made the actual deal, they did it with a handshake, not the Bible. Dan never said I swear on this Bible we'll be F2 or I promise not to evict you. Never happened. Just to clarify that he didn't lie when he swore on the Bible. As for swearing on person items, like a ring or a watch...eh. It's material stuff.

    That said, these people were idiots. They voted for Ian because it let them off the hook for being a bunch of freakin' idiots. They all glossed over it by saying "I didn't have a choice but to trust him because I had nobody" "I was alone, it was either that or fight by myself". I call BS. Not ONE of them had a conversation with another HG about it. None of them compared notes. None of them. Not Frank, not Jenn, not Dani, not Shane and certainly not Ian. Stupid. They blindly trusted Dan, even after they watched HG after HG get burned by him. Did Dan play a ruthless game? He sure did, but ONLY because the other idiots LET him. So sitting on the jury, being bitter Betty's was just a cop out. Like Wil said....they should be blaming themselves. Period.

    I'm happy with Ian winning. If Dan couldn't do it, he was my second choice. Not happy with Skanky Frank winning AC. He had a helping hand for most of his game. I think AG finally gave up trying to save his bacon when Dan held his funeral.

    I certainly wasn't happy with how the finale went down. It was too rushed, Ian and Dan didn't have time to really plead their case and I thought it was awful that Julie wouldn't let Dan interject but allowed Ian to do so. BS, again.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

  10. #70
    FORT Fogey jadewarlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,051

    Re: 9/19 FINALE Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    Dan didn't look like he was having fun. I was horrified by Dan's grinning and the empty look on his face, and in his eyes, when he was talking/lying to Dani... especially after he lied to Frank on the bible and blindsided Shane. Dan was playing for the money. If Dan had played the way Ian did... and if Dan had been more clever than Ian, Dan could have won. I've been reading that Dan claims that Ian won because he, Dan, won the game before. Dan won't admit it: he lost because of his ruthless gameplay.
    I disagree save that he played ruthless (which IMHO he had to in order to stay in).

    Whether people like it or not - Dan simply put could NOT play like he did his last go. Anyone who has played this show more than once who chose to play the same way is eliminated around the same time. Of note - Mike changed his game from his first season to second and WON, but kept playing that way his from his all-star season to his third go when they're brought in and is eliminated the week right after Janelle (BTW, I still think had there not been Dan's clever play and Brittney getting a week grace, we'd had all four coaches out 1, 2, 3, 4).

    Yes, even Rachel played a bit differently - but hers was more in the game when Brendon left. And as much as I hate saying it - her win was warranted for it (don't like it though).

    I'm a Christian and I will say I'm sick and tired of the whole Bible debate. I do not like that gameplay but it is a legal gameplay move. If you don't like it then you need to petition CBS and tell them to remove the Bible (the only reading material save the rules in the house). Frank's gameplay was just as disgusting in my book and he wouldn't have won over Ian either.

    Dan was more clever than Ian when he had to produce his own funeral and he was clever enough to get people to use the veto on him TWICE in spite of it being clear he was a threat.

    Ian had to rely a lot on luck - and his ADD caused some bad decisions, such as the first double elimination week when he puts up Frank in the first set of nominations, allowing him to play for the veto, win and pull himself off the block. Everyone at least here would tell you to risk keeping him off the block, have yourself, the nominees or the other two players who get the veto to take off someone and backdoor Frank and remove him. I credit this as one reason that lead to the Bible swearing and worse, keeping Frank in another week he didn't deserve.

    Yes... Frank should've been out Week 4/5 when the coach's game was reset. I am disgusted to the end of time with his comments for that reason - he was only in there that long to be "betrayed" (read played) because Grodner pulled that stunt with the reset.

    Going by your argument Dan suffered the Danielle of season 3 effect sans the difference in jury. Dan lost because of a bitter jury who don't understand the difference between game and real life, and that he had won before. It was both - and even he knows it. He's trying to have a classier reason out of respect for his fellow players.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.