+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree132Likes

Thread: 9/19 FINALE Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 9/19 FINALE Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by smiley42585 View Post
    Who the heck voted for Frank?! I smell an AG tampering! Ugh! Dan deserved but I guess Ian is ok.
    I voted for Frank. To me he was the most interesting person in the house. Wouldnt have been the same without him.

Dan had no shot against Ian in the finals and he knew it. His only shot was beating Ian in the final HOH and taking Danielle who has been useless this whole game.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smiley42585 View Post
    Who the heck voted for Frank?! I smell an AG tampering! Ugh! Dan deserved but I guess Ian is ok.
    I forgot to vote, but I would have voted for Frank. He stayed in the game for so long, spent most of his time on the block or HOH. I think if he had been chosen by a different coach like Janelle he wouldn't have necessarily been a major target. Boogie's attitude rubbed off on him and Frank got a little too arrogant. But he definitely fought to stay in the game. Glad he got some cash. Plus didn't he encourage Boogie to give Ian the 3000.00?

I wasn't happy about this final 3, they should have taken Dan out when they had a chance. I'm just glad that Dan didn't win yet only mildly happy that Ian did. I felt bad for him, at one point I thought he was going to have a meltdown. He must have been so nervous and had to sit most of the time. Too bad they couldn't have the jury questions with Ian sitting in the hammock, he might have sounded more confident with his answers.

Dani, dumb right to the end. *sigh*
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    I forgot to vote, but I would have voted for Frank. He stayed in the game for so long, spent most of his time on the block or HOH. I think if he had been chosen by a different coach like Janelle he wouldn't have necessarily been a major target. Boogie's attitude rubbed off on him and Frank got a little too arrogant. But he definitely fought to stay in the game. Glad he got some cash. Plus didn't he encourage Boogie to give Ian the 3000.00?

I wasn't happy about this final 3, they should have taken Dan out when they had a chance. I'm just glad that Dan didn't win yet only mildly happy that Ian did. I felt bad for him, at one point I thought he was going to have a meltdown. He must have been so nervous and had to sit most of the time. Too bad they couldn't have the jury questions with Ian sitting in the hammock, he might have sounded more confident with his answers.

Dani, dumb right to the end. *sigh*
    My daughter voted for Frank .She really liked him It was Ian all the way for me. Dani boy she looked so mad.
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    My daughter voted for Frank .She really liked him It was Ian all the way for me. Dani boy she looked so mad.
    I voted for Frank for AC because I knew Ian would not be eligible. Once Frank was eliminated from the game I started hoping for an Ian win. For me I got the best of both tonight.
    JunkieGirl, Allie and Fanny Mare like this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    I voted for Frank for AC because I knew Ian would not be eligible. Once Frank was eliminated from the game I started hoping for an Ian win. For me I got the best of both tonight.
    Glad you are happy, Jacee. I think you're the only one happy with both wins!
    kelly54 likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Glad you are happy, Jacee. I think you're the only one happy with both wins!
    Thanks JunkieGirl I think you are right for this site. I do belong to another BB site where there are a few more Frank supporters than on here. I admit it was nerve wracking as I really thought Dan would pull out the win tonight.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by dantrb View Post
    Dan, like Russell (Survivor) lost the social game. Kudos to Ian!
    I don't think he lost it like Russel lost it. Russel was a borderline sadist, who told lies and inflicted pain not just to win, but because he seemed to like telling lies and infliction psychological pain. Russel was constantly vicious beyond the point that would satisfy his ends. Dan, OTOH, wasn't vicious and always went out of his way to make it clear it was just business (Russel never said anything like this, even though it would have cost him nothing).

The reason why Dan lost is just that juries in reality shows as in real life are always fickle. You never know when they're going to salute the backstabber's successful strategy or when they're going to take it personal and vote against the backstabber.

I think Ian played a game far, far distant in quality to Dan's. He was the 5th wheel in the quack pack, played almost no strategy (OK, he backstabbed Boogie, but he was really being used by the others as a spy), and never even knew Dan had final deal with Danielle. I mean, he was mouthing his "quack pack solidarity," even while Dan and the others were plotting to get evict him (which is when Ian fortunately won the Veto)-- Ian was completely out of touch.

When Ian picked Dan, I thought: Wow, Dan did it. But the jury went "personal." Dan (like Rob Cesternino from Survivor Amazon) clearly played a superior game, but that wasn't enough.

I still can't believe Danielle voted for Dan. All that betrayal and she still gives Dan a vote?!
    KareyR2 likes this.

FORT Regular Tick Tick Bomb Champion NeverGetGot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    Thanks JunkieGirl I think you are right for this site. I do belong to another BB site where there are a few more Frank supporters than on here. I admit it was nerve wracking as I really thought Dan would pull out the win tonight.
    I was all in with Frank but it was an interesting insight being on such a positive Dan forum. Very happy with the result.
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    "Do not become a mere recorder of facts, but try to penetrate the mystery of their origin." ~Ivan Pavlov~

FORT Fogey

Frank asked Dan if he felt that he, Dan, had crossed the line when he swore on the bible and his wife's ring... In my opnion, Dan crossed the line when he told Danielle that she was dead to him in the game, then swore on the bible and his wife's ring while talking to Frank. Also, when Dan talked to Danielle after talking to Frank, Dan didn't say anything about any guilt he might feel about what he intentionally did to her, and, he didn't look as if he felt any guilt. Dan didn't look contrite... in fact, Dan was grinning. Shane addressed Dan as Satan. I'm very happy that Ian won... quack, quack!

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion, Big Truck Adventure Champion, Tire Toss Champion PIMguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by petzl View Post
    Dan (like Rob Cesternino from Survivor Amazon) clearly played a superior game, but that wasn't enough.
    I find this an odd idea because what conclusion can we draw from it? That Dan could have won if he played an inferior game? I don't buy that you can play a superior game and lose, when it comes to a game like this. The jury may be made up of a bunch of lunatics, but they are the final decisions makers on who's game was superior. Even if you think the jury made a "personal" decision rather than a game-play decision, that just shows that Dan went too far in his game-play and pushed the jury into making a personal decision. No matter how I try to look at it, I just can't see the loser of BB being the superior player. It isn't possible, IMO.
    JunkieGirl, Allie, scoot13 and 3 others like this.

+ Reply to Thread