+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: 9/16 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

9/16 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion in here until after the west coast airing of the show.

No live feed spoilers please! If you watch the live feeds and wish to discuss the show without avoiding spoilers, a discussion thread is also open in the Live Feeds forum here.

Enjoy the show!

Threads in this forum will reopen after the west coast airing of the show.

Note: BB will not air until 8:37 (eastern) in some areas. Check your local listings!
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 09-16-2012 at 08:14 PM.
    Choose to chance the rapids, and dare to dance the tide

Team Dan all the way! smiley42585's Avatar

Re: 9/16 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

That episode was completely useless! Part 1 of HoH was done before they even had that breakfast thing to remember moments from the season. And now on Wednesday's finale they will have to do the end of the fish endurance, the 2nd and 3rd part of hoh, the jury house, talk to the non-jury members, crown the winner AND had out America's favorite houseguest. BB needs to be a 2 hour finale like Survivor.
    GO DAN!!

FORT Fogey

Innate when they do the walk down memory lane episode. It is always a waste. I was hoping we'd skip it this year, do more of the hog comps tonight, and have more time for the cast discussion in the finale. My favorite part is always the non jury houseguests filling everyone in on what happened after they vote. They always cut that too short. I've decided that of the final 3, I think whoever wins hoh deserves to win it all. All three have a good argument

What a total waste of time tonight's show has been, we really could have missed that whole show and not missed one thing. Would have been more interesting to see whats going on in the jury house!
    Last edited by catsrule; 09-16-2012 at 11:31 PM. Reason: added thought

I agree, plus it was all so scripted
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yes, not a lot of future as actors for this lot!

I think we don't see any more jury house because Brit convinced them all to vote on the basis of game play...and if we knew that we'd be pretty sure who was going to win, especially if Dan were in the F2. This way the Dan fans are still nervous and the fans of the other two still have hope. Just a guess... but I'm betting if there were any more interesting fireworks, or even Ashley/Frank make out sessions we'd see them.

FORT Fogey

Dan had the same evil grin on his face after he evicted Shane that he had on his face when he talked to Danielle after the "dead to him" comment. Why would Dan think Danielle would be proud of his gameplay? Evicting Shane was all about Dan getting the money for Dan. Also, Dan wouldn't comment about the bible reference concerning greed that Boogie was talking about. Dan didn't want to discuss the topic of greed at all... he doesn't want to address his own greed.
    Allie likes this.

Danielle is such an idiot! I'm not trying to be personal or rude with that either, I'm just can't stand to watch her fall into his trap! She couldn't and didn't even want to make her own decision, she wanted Dan to do it for her when he was talking to her. In a lot of ways, I wish that Kara had been saved over Danielle. I will never forgot what her first words were - she wanted to make deals, to get into the game, but Dan told her not to. This is probably exactly why he chose Danielle over Kara early in the game. She was itching to make her own path. The look on Danielle's face when she realized Shane was gone was priceless.

If I was Ian, this would be my plea before the Veto was used: "Lets go back in time for a minute here. We started this game as all newbies, coached by veterans. Eventually they reentered the game, and we got them out 1 by 1. We know we had to do this since they were the most dangerous, having played before. But there's still on veteran left. Dan has gout himself out of any situation so many times that, how can any of us expect to earn a vote when going up against him in the final 3? He has already proven he can win Big Brother too. Lets not let him take this away from us, lets give it a a new season 14 player. And, if any of you decide to evict me, I will be using my vote to ensure he gets it." He wasted a prime chance to lay the situation out.
    Last edited by Endit; 09-17-2012 at 03:52 AM.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Why is it wrong for people on reality shows to want the money? Isn't that why they're there?? I don't understand about strong players being criticized for being "greedy". If anything, I question why the people who aren't there for the money are there. I assume they're there to get fame, make friends, or create drama. Personally, I would rather have all the players be there to win and put forth their best effort to get it. It would be boring if they all rolled over and let the one greedy player take it.
    NCLurker and Hyper like this.
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7 Registration Deadline: July 29th, Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

FORT Fogey

I agree with you Pikachu. Everyone who goes in to that house goes in to win money, not to set an example of how to be fair and nice. With Danielle, Dan was even more open, telling her to check her heart at the door and take action to win the money. I don't understand why so often when a player plays the game really really well, they get blasted for being good. Isn't that what we tune in for?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast