+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By bachelorwatcher
  • 1 Post By Arielflies

Thread: 9/5 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

9/5 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion in here until 12AM ET / 9PM PT.

No live feed spoilers please! If you watch the live feeds and wish to discuss the show without avoiding spoilers, a discussion thread is also open in the Live Feeds forum here.

Enjoy the show!

Threads in this forum will reopen after the west coast airing of the show.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Re: 9/5 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

West Coast - once again a political convention may run over into the 8PM hour. If you are recording, you might want to also record the 9PM show.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Dan told Jenn that his number one concern this week is her safety. Then there was the sound of a snake's rattle. Dan lies easily. He has final two deals with three houseguests. He doesn't care at all what viewers think of him. I don't root for those who are ruthless.
    mountaingirl70 likes this.

I do when we (the viewers) are in on the plan, and Dan has kept us updated. Frank is just dumb to not trust his gut instead of Dan.
    Shoepie likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    Dan told Jenn that his number one concern this week is her safety. Then there was the sound of a snake's rattle. Dan lies easily. He has final two deals with three houseguests. He doesn't care at all what viewers think of him. I don't root for those who are ruthless.
    I am not rooting for him, I dont like him. It was the Boogie and Frank show, then the Frank show, now its Dan and all Dan. What a weak lot this season, I am so disappointed. I forgot who Will was.!! and I liked him- he did nothing. As for Jen City, they should put her lazy butt on the block more often and have her work to stay in the game.I dont care who wins, I wanted it to be a newbie, but of course they had to bring in the so called AS.( sigh )
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I do when we (the viewers) are in on the plan, and Dan has kept us updated. Frank is just dumb to not trust his gut instead of Dan.
    Thing is Dan is really that good. When he talks, you want to believe him. I'm thinking he may have burned one too many bridges in this game to win it. Unless Frank really votes without emotion, I can't see how Dan will have his vote.

I will say one thing for Dan. He could not possibly have played the same game this time as last. He was truly loyal to Memphis last season, but if any of these people knew his game plan then, they'd have singled out him and his Memphis and voted them out. He would have had a huge target on 2 people's backs from the reset.

I find it nuts that these people didn't try to get out all coaches one after the other so it would not be a repeat of last year. In the end, I think 3 people have played games worthy of winning -- Dan, Ian, and Danielle. Of the 3, I like Ian and Dan the most so I'd prefer one of those two win. I did like Frank early on, but his obvoxious behavior mid game made me back off him. I didn't hate Mike Boogie at all. In season 2 he was quite watchable actually. But the way Frank acted when Mike's goose was cooked just pushed me over the edge. Somewhere down the line he forgot it was a game and started acting like an idiot. Then he could have had Dan out and went nuts. Just showed him as a weak player.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

FORT Fogey

I was a fan of Dan his previous season because he was maniuplative, but also seemed kind to the other houseguests... but Jerry referred to him as Judas and said Dan hid behind the bible. So Dan brought the bible into the house as a prop... as something to take oaths on, to make the lies he was planning to tell more believable.

+ Reply to Thread