+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 9/2 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

9/2 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion in here until 12AM ET / 9PM PT.

No live feed spoilers please! If you watch the live feeds and wish to discuss the show without avoiding spoilers, a discussion thread is also open in the Live Feeds forum here.

Enjoy the show!

Threads in this forum will reopen after the west coast airing of the show.
    Choose to chance the rapids, and dare to dance the tide

Re: 9/2 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Dan and Frank are the biggest threats. Nobody else should even be considered. If Dan gets to the end, automatic win IMO. Same for Frank. I am really surprised nobody has gone to JOE and tried to work something out. There's no way he'd get votes. He's a much safer choice.
    Shoepie likes this.

I wish Ian could win. I know he won't.

I guess Dani is sitting pretty, Dan and pretty in pink are keeping her safe.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey
    Dan isn't a good guy: he's a greedy guy. He say's it's okay to break an oath that he swore on his wedding ring, if it benefits his wife... anything for money.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    Dan isn't a good guy: he's a greedy guy. He say's it's okay to break an oath that he swore on his wedding ring, if it benefits his wife... anything for money.
    I know. I loathe people that do that.I think in this game everyone lies, but when you start swearing on wedding bands and your wife etc etc etc , that crosses a line for me. I cant stand to look at him
    -Andy Rooney-

I don't like lying, two-faced people either but I think that's what Big Brother is all about. Everyone knows not to trust anyone and yet, they get caught up in believing.
    Dan is amazing at his game play...it doesn't sit well with me but that's how the game is played...same for Survivor.

And can I hope that someday I will never have to see Jesse again on my TV screen??!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I know. I loathe people that do that.I think in this game everyone lies, but when you start swearing on wedding bands and your wife etc etc etc , that crosses a line for me. I cant stand to look at him
    During his previous season, Dan seemed to have a pleasant personality. Now he's ruthless. Did he have to hurt Danielle's feelings as a diversion when he talked to Frank? Was it really necessary? After his talk with Frank, Dan was grinning away while talking to Danielle. He feels no shame: he doesn't care that millions are watching. Anything for the money...

Dan told us in a DR session on the show that last time he could fully trust and work with one person, Memphis.

This year he has to play differently and that is to be ruthless and trust no one. So, yes, he is playing different this year because the other players and the "new" house demand it.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Why do these dummies keep making the same mistake over and over again??

The last time Ian was HOH, he regretted putting Frank up for eviction first thing, saying they should have back-doored him. Instead of learning from that, Ian does the exact same thing the next time he's HOH! Now Frank will be able to compete in the veto again and will likely take himself off the block. Oh well, stupid is as stupid does. If those morons keep doing this, Frank will make it to the end and win a well-deserved victory.

If it isn't Frank going home this week, I hope it wil be Joe. I hate him yelling at the camera in the diary room and now he has other players doing it, too! I've missed a couple of episodes of Big Brother lately but the last time I watched, Dan was yelling at the camera in the diary room, just like Joe. Is there something about being in that house that makes people go deaf, or are they trying to make sure the other houseguests overhear their confessionals?

I have no great love for Jesse or mimes but I enjoy them being in the Big Brother house because of the irritation they cause the houseguests. The thing that really annoys me is the Zingbot. It's nearly impossible to tell what it's saying and its jokes aren't even funny. They could sure retire that piece of crap, as far as I'm concerned.
    Last edited by pikachu; 09-05-2012 at 12:52 PM.
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7 Registration Deadline: July 29th, Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

I love Zingbot! it says what we are all thinking.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast