+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Where do you rank BB 14?

FORT Regular Tick Tick Bomb Champion NeverGetGot's Avatar

Where do you rank BB 14?

Someone else had started a rank the seasons thread with 10, 8, 7, 5 usually being near the top and BB 1, 4, 9, and 13 usually at the bottom.....the question now is where do you rank this season with past seasons?

I have only had feeds since BB12 so I feel I am not the most educated to truly comment.....as far as the feeds go this season I give BB 14 a C+ with the early drama with Willie and of course Dan's funeral helping that plus a good group of people to hate (Boogie, Frank [not hated by me], Danielle) which I think is needed in some degree to help make a really good season.

I also think this season is playing pretty good on TV due to Brit, Wil, Frank, Dan and.....yes Boogie's DR's being entertaining; plus, enough action to not have to force too much of a fake story on T.V.

Anyways, I am not going to make a full out list but I think right now I would put BB 14 in the middle, somewhere around All-Stars which has definitely faded for me over the years. Curious what you fine, lovely Forters (and Fortees) think!!
    "Do not become a mere recorder of facts, but try to penetrate the mystery of their origin." ~Ivan Pavlov~

Ace

Re: Where do you rank BB 14?

I'm lovin' it! The double-eviction ep. was among my fave BB eps. ever! Wish Britney could be in the house every year - she's hilarious. And I'm rooting for BB-superfan Ian!
    "Nina, have you ever been in a thunderdome?"

Ace

Re: past seasons:

My faves (in no particular order) were:

"Nina, have you ever been in a thunderdome?"

I've cancelled my feeds early. This is probably one of my least favorite seasons.

So far one of my favs. Up there with 10 and 3. Maybe unfair, but at the end of the day it'll depend on the winner. This season has been awesome, but if Dan went to the Finals and lost to Jenn or something it would tank quickly.

It's middle of the pack for me...I think I'd like it a whole lot more if casting could actually do their job. I mean, Jenn? Really? Nice lady, for sure, but she's so dull and anti-social. Shane is a dingbat...and dull. JoJo was skanky and annoying, I couldn't even watch her on the feeds. Willie...they cast a Hantz..what did they think was going to happen?? Stunt casting is over rated and rarely pans out. Brit is hilarious and I do like her, but a good enough gamer to be cast as a coach? Uhm..no. Boogie? Yeah, NO! Frank? For someone who claims to be a huge fan with lots of knowledge of the game, he keeps repeating his mistakes. He's way too gullible. Joe...say what you will, but he's trying. He comes so close to figuring it out but never quite gets there. Plus, he's entertaining. Danielle...she's playing a good game, but the lying and peering into every mirror has gotten really old. Too damn needy.

I just wish they'd cast a houseful of fans (you know they get tons of applicants they could choose from) and just let them play the game.

Dan and Ian are the saving graces this season, for me.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I am usually not a fan of bringing back the past contestants, but I think Dan kind of saved this season for me. I don't like how the producers have stepped in to manipulate the game so much either.

But, with Willie leaving right away, and Boogie out before jury, I've enjoyed this season more than I expected to.

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    I've cancelled my feeds early. This is probably one of my least favorite seasons.
    I dont have the feeds, but if I did.I would have cancelled them as well. The season is for me
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Somewhere in the top half, I'm pretty sure. I like the season. Good cast, good outcome so far.

FORT Regular Tick Tick Bomb Champion NeverGetGot's Avatar
    You know what's been incredibly fascinating for me is going back in the FORT archives and reading the live feed updates from past seasons. I am into August of BB 10 and its neat to watch the people slowly become Dan fans haha but also really giving me an idea of what these guys were Luke all day. I had no idea Howie was a huge pervert haha and that kind of knowledge. If BB 15 is all newbies, I will be forever grateful. Although, I do agree Dan saved this season, love him or hate him.
    "Do not become a mere recorder of facts, but try to penetrate the mystery of their origin." ~Ivan Pavlov~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast