+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: 8/29 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: 8/29 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Endit View Post
    This episode tops the Boogie elimination one.
    • Floater changes to partner in crime
    • Heated PoV competition
    • Flashback to Boogie's self elimination (out of all the things to learn from Boogie)
    • In 1000 years did I not see that PoV winner happening
    • Bizarre, unpredictable house meeting
    • Devious scheming
    • Ian's role basically publicly revealed (only one who isn't in the loop is Joe)
    • Unholy Alliance proposed (from now on, that's my personal name for Frank/Jen + Dan/Danielle)
    • Unholy Alliance actually CREATED
    • Power move
    • Backstab + revenge on top of it
    Check √
    Check, and √
    Double Check √√
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Newbie

Great Episode? Or the Greatest Episode?

I previously discounted Dan because of his weakness in both mental and physical challenges-- but WOW. 95% of most houseguests, in his position, on the block, put there by an implacable enemy, would have no chance and would Go Home. Not Dan the Escapist. His plan and the way he pulled it off by finessing Frank will go down in BB history as one of the best moves ever. THIS is why you never make the game personal: if Dan had ever been mean or vindictive to Frank, Frank would never had taken the deal, out of spite. The struggle between Dan and Frank never devolved into insults or headbutts or things that made future deals like this one possible (y'hear this, Willie?)

Jenn. Look, she's a nice person and all, but: what a demonstration of the Dunning-Kruger effect: she's so dumb she doesn't know how dumb she is. She thinks she's the one "making the big move." Did she come up with it? Did Dan even really talk to her? No. Dan feeds the deal to Frank who feeds it to her. The deal is between Dan and Frank not Dan and Jenn. From her point of view, she should want Dan gone because, like Frank, he's a stunningly good player who will wipe the floor with floaters like her.

Big question is, will Dan actually keep deal with Frank? I think he could easily swing back to the Quack Pack and just say "look, Brit was double-dealing; she had to go. Frank is out of 2 HOH races. Now can we back-door him?" Dan should be scared Shane is too close to Danielle though. For Dan to succeed further he's going to have to think about Shane's departure.
    Emerald Fox likes this.

Do they have the votes to eliminate Britney? If Ian, Shane, Joe vote Danielle that could throw a wrench in the plan?

I am impressed and at the same time disgusted/curious as to the stinky odour in the room when he left :p
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by Endit View Post
    This episode tops the Boogie elimination one.
    • Floater changes to partner in crime
    • Heated PoV competition
    • Flashback to Boogie's self elimination (out of all the things to learn from Boogie)
    • In 1000 years did I not see that PoV winner happening
    • Bizarre, unpredictable house meeting
    • Devious scheming
    • Ian's role basically publicly revealed (only one who isn't in the loop is Joe)
    • Unholy Alliance proposed (from now on, that's my personal name for Frank/Jen + Dan/Danielle)
    • Unholy Alliance actually CREATED
    • Power move
    • Backstab + revenge on top of it
    I think he was formulating a plan, before he had 24 hours alone That's why he said Jen you are safe during the POV contest( jmho)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by petzl View Post

Big question is, will Dan actually keep deal with Frank? I think he could easily swing back to the Quack Pack and just say "look, Brit was double-dealing; she had to go. Frank is out of 2 HOH races. Now can we back-door him?" Dan should be scared Shane is too close to Danielle though. For Dan to succeed further he's going to have to think about Shane's departure.

I don't think he can go back to the Quack Pack. Britney will be gone, Danielle is in the new alliance, Shane is useless, and he definitely won'r realign with Ian again.
    Uncle David likes this.

This is when it gets fun!! That is why I watch survivor for the big moves. I hate it when one alliance systematically picks off the other alliance. Good gameplay but bad television.

I actually think Dan will not "betray" especially with all the swearing on stuff. And despite all the stuff that Frank/Mike have said about him - he hasn't actually been that unloyal/untrustworthy. He did the Janelle thing but he was trying to work with her until he saw he couldn't.

I think he will be loyal - until he has to make the next alliance for some reason. That was a crazy episode that's for sure.

Dan is amazing! What a performance! The looks on everyone's face as he went through his diatrible was priceless! Britney - hahahaha. Boy did she looked shocked! Great, great episode! Dan is by far the best player BB has had as far as I am concerned. Can't wait until tonight's.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Do they have the votes to eliminate Britney? If Ian, Shane, Joe vote Danielle that could throw a wrench in the plan?

I am impressed and at the same time disgusted/curious as to the stinky odour in the room when he left :p
    Well he has rainbow farts so it cant be that.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Well he has rainbow farts so it cant be that.
    Master Manipulator, for sure. Do they serve Kool-Aid in the house?

I think I'd be suspicious of all attempts to make alliances when someone is already on the block.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Master Manipulator, for sure. Do they serve Kool-Aid in the house?

I think I'd be suspicious of all attempts to make alliances when someone is already on the block.
    Consider who he was manipulating, none of them are what I call good players. Why does he want to save Dani, and I thought everyone disliked her? Jen city made a BIG move, well Frank asked her to.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast