+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: 8/23 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Team Dan all the way! smiley42585's Avatar

Re: 8/23 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Well isn't Frank just a little bitter?! Hope he doesn't win HoH!
    tapper01 likes this.
    GO DAN!!

FORT Fogey

Rigged. Frank must have had maybe 20 or 30 clovers in his bin. The other houseguests must have had maybe one clover in each of their bins... or something like that.

Happy Booger is gone - and I can't believe his face when he was ousted - it was like 'You've got to be kidding me' sour apples face.

There is LITTLE DOUBT that IMHO Frank got help to win that challenge - Ian had too deep of a lead in that kind of race that Frank should've had more trouble getting the second clover before Ian did.

That said, I can't fault them entirely - had Ian been smart, he'd NOT put Frank as a nominee, which would've reduced his chances of being picked to play the POV. One of the others could've won it used it - even if they weren't nominated, and then put Frank up. The fact he didn't backdoor Frank won't be overlooked by a good gameplayer.

Frank has more lives though than the Nine Lives Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Ugh, I can't believe Frank won... And what's he smoking? There were more boos than cheers...
    I noticed that too - surprised CBS didn't censor it in a veiled attempt to make it appear all the HG's were cussing and the like.

But it speaks volumes - we do NOT like Frank.

Quote Originally Posted by tetrimble View Post
    LOVED, LOVED, LOVED Brit's goodbye message!!!

That was THE best. Boogie thinks he is so loved. Frank is a piece of work, I hate that he won The Veto!!
    mesachick and sparklete like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Am I the only one noticing parallels between Frank and Joe? They both end up being nominated constantly, yet always find ways of escaping it. Frank does it by winning vetos, Joe does it by, well he's always the one who makes a deal at the last second and it always holds weight, or he's the unshakable pawn. I wouldn't be surprised if either one makes it to end.

I loved his plea too. I've come to expect great things out of them. They are amazing. I never know what he's gonna say next. This one was pretty easy to understand though. I translated it as, "My lips are sealed. I love all of you (with my heart?). Hit it out of the park, you and I / We can hit it out of the park."

This was a very funny episode. Both the most dangerous and least dangerous players exited the house.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Boogie's eviction was one of the best, most gratifying, I've ever seen. Britney and Ian's goodbyes made it THE best!
    ilja likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I am right there with ya'll. Glad to see Boogie go. I can't believe Frank won the PoV! Gah!!! Will Pandora's Box come in to play this upcoming week?? They still haven't addressed the ? cube. Maybe Frank will be more likeable with Boogie gone.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I am right there with ya'll. Glad to see Boogie go. I can't believe Frank won the PoV! Gah!!! Will Pandora's Box come in to play this upcoming week?? They still haven't addressed the ? cube. Maybe Frank will be more likeable with Boogie gone.
    He didn't sound very nice, going off on them after the POV. And when they voted out Ashley. I dont find him that smart, but he had to have heard Boogie say dont trust Ian. I wish every night was this fast

I had forgotten about the ? cube
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Just watched Boogie getting booted again. Never gets old!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast