+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By PWS

Thread: Question for the Experts

Question for the Experts

Since everyone seems to be down on this year I have a question for those who watch BB.

I've only watched off and on over the years. How did Jordan (of Jeff and Jordan) win her season? Not bashing her really - just curious. I watched until about the final four - I liked Jeff - I think I quit watching when he got voted off. It seemed like he was doing all the heavy lifting and carrying her - none of the jury seemed to like her (possibly for good reason). Did Jeff convince them at the jury house (is that a thing?). It seemed like all of the people on the jury were her enemies.

Anyway, I know that was a long time ago - I just quit watching when Jeff got voted off and then was shocked later to see that she had won. Just always curious how she won.

Thanks in advance.

Ace

Re: Question for the Experts

As is often the case with BB (or any reality show where there's a jury of previously-eliminated contestants), the winner was decided by virtue of whom they disliked less.

P.S. I'm not down on this season at all. Enjoying it!
    "Nina, have you ever been in a thunderdome?"

Thanks.

I don't watch enough to know but this season seems as entertaining as any. Every time I come on this board after an episode it "seems" like 90% of the comments are about how bad it is and how they are done watching, etc.

Thanks again.

Ace

Quote Originally Posted by malthus View Post
    Thanks.

I don't watch enough to know but this season seems as entertaining as any. Every time I come on this board after an episode it "seems" like 90% of the comments are about how bad it is and how they are done watching, etc.
    Sounds like every year, to me. I find that a lot of people's views of a season are colored by how quickly their favorites are evicted.
    "Nina, have you ever been in a thunderdome?"

As an update - I now see that the "true" fans ;-) seem to be in the live feeds threads - a lot more discussion in there. That is what I was looking for.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yup---you see way more discussion even of the shows on the life feed threads. Even though the feed watchers and readers often know in advance much of what is on the show we don't know what goes on the in the diary room, and that always adds new insight to what we've been seeing/reading about before--you finally find out what people were really thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Yup---you see way more discussion even of the shows on the life feed threads. Even though the feed watchers and readers often know in advance much of what is on the show we don't know what goes on the in the diary room, and that always adds new insight to what we've been seeing/reading about before--you finally find out what people were really thinking.
    Very happy I found that area. Like to spend my lunch break on the internet and I'd come on the day after a show and there would be 3 comments (short lunch). The live feeds part keeps me much more entertained/informed.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Of course given how slanted that knowledge makes the editing of the show seem it always makes me wonder what REALLY goes on on Survivor, TAR, etc.!
    Hyper and Lolli like this.

+ Reply to Thread