+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: 8/9 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

8/9 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion in here until 12AM ET / 9PM PT.

No live feed spoilers please!

Enjoy the show!

Threads will reopen after the west coast airing of the show.
    Choose to chance the rapids, and dare to dance the tide

Re: 8/9 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Three points:

1. No surprise on who was ousted. Too good of a competitor and it bit her in the butt.

2. Booger (yes, this is Mike "Boogie" and I will refer to him as booger until he's eliminated) really makes Evil Dick seem pleasant at his worst - and even most of the Season 9 cast.

3. I wonder if "Big Brother" will STILL get fined for Janelle's (adequate) description of Booger because they bleeped the word, but you could still read what she said if you even had a passive knowledge of lip reading.
    cablejockey likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    Three points:

1. No surprise on who was ousted. Too good of a competitor and it bit her in the butt.

2. Booger (yes, this is Mike "Boogie" and I will refer to him as booger until he's eliminated) really makes Evil Dick seem pleasant at his worst - and even most of the Season 9 cast.

3. I wonder if "Big Brother" will STILL get fined for Janelle's (adequate) description of Booger because they bleeped the word, but you could still read what she said if you even had a passive knowledge of lip reading.
    I'm not sure that word even had to be bleeped.
    Shoepie likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Agreed!

FORT Fanatic

sigh.......as a Janelle fan i am so bummed to see her go. I was hoping the misfits would have put what little brains they have together and realized their only hope was to save Jani. Couldnt you just see it.... Jedi Jani leading Joe, Ashley, Wil, and Ian into battle against the Six? (i know...they needed another vote but i was kinda hoping Shane or Brit was were enough on the fence to join them. a futile hope, i know...).
    well, at least Jani (as usual), handled herself with grace, charm, and humor(and her spontaneous digs at booger were hilarious!)

Last...can someone explain to me what is up with Wil's intense hatred of Jani??? WHAT did she do to him?? I can't stand him now.

FORT Regular

Wil dislikes Janelle because he wants her hair!! This season hasn't grabbed me yet...getting rid of Janelle will NOT make me want to watch more.

This season can kiss my ***. The fact that the next week will be all about Frank again is sickening. This season just sucks. I'd rather be watching THE GLASS HOUSE than this. I think I might just quit the whole season cold turkey if things don't get actually interesting (I did that last year too).
    cablejockey likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Endit View Post
    This season can kiss my ***. The fact that the next week will be all about Frank again is sickening. This season just sucks. I'd rather be watching THE GLASS HOUSE than this. I think I might just quit the whole season cold turkey if things don't get actually interesting (I did that last year too).
    And I thought the glass house was bad.

I should have stayed with that, and given this lot a miss. I dont want to see another week of Frank, he's not that interesting. Plus Booger will be all over him, then saying it was all him/his decisions

Janelle was right- he is a LOSER
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    She said S-bag, not douchebag, though both do fit. The first part made it a requirement to be bleeped.

And yes, I'm dreading the Frank week because a. he should've been out last week in spite of the reset feature (this was blatant manipulation IMHO that if they reset he'd be safe - the votes were there), and b. this means we get smartalec snot-nosed Booger safe for a week.

If Booger somehow managed to win again, he'd make Rachel's win last season palatable.

I fell asleep about 1/4 of the way through. Woke up to realizing Janelle was gone and watched Frank celebrate his HOH win. I don't think I missed anything huh. I am pretty tired of the Frank/Boogie stuff as well. The only hope remaining in the show is Ian.
    Shoepie likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast