+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: 8/9 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 8/9 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I fell asleep about 1/4 of the way through. Woke up to realizing Janelle was gone and watched Frank celebrate his HOH win. I don't think I missed anything huh. I am pretty tired of the Frank/Boogie stuff as well. The only hope remaining in the show is Ian.
    I agree, you certainly didn't miss much.
    mesachick likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    She said S-bag, not douchebag, though both do fit. The first part made it a requirement to be bleeped.

And yes, I'm dreading the Frank week because a. he should've been out last week in spite of the reset feature (this was blatant manipulation IMHO that if they reset he'd be safe - the votes were there), and b. this means we get smartalec snot-nosed Booger safe for a week.

If Booger somehow managed to win again, he'd make Rachel's win last season palatable.
    I just rewatched this and she definately said douche bag.

After seeing the nasty, mean spirited little message Boogie left for her, I dont blame Janelle one bit for what she said. His attitude goes way beyond mere gamesmanship--he really hates her! And why? He won the last time they were in the BB house, so why so bitter and catty?
    CupidGuest likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    After seeing the nasty, mean spirited little message Boogie left for her, I dont blame Janelle one bit for what she said. His attitude goes way beyond mere gamesmanship--he really hates her! And why? He won the last time they were in the BB house, so why so bitter and catty?
    He needs to grow up and get over all this. This show doesn't seem to want him to.Holding up the stupid T-shirt at the end with chill-town on it. That's been over for so long, and it was Will that ran that, not him. If this all he has in his saddo life, I feel for him( well okay, not really)
    cablejockey likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

PWS
    FORT Fogey

He dislikes Janelle because he dislikes women, especially strong women. That became really obvious the season he won, and what was shown on the show was just a minor sampling of his comments. Nothing seems to have changed this year.

One good thing--I was reminded of a rule that you have to make the jury to get fan favorite--so now I'm rooting for Ian to hang on a bit longer so I can vote for him. I don't really like anyone else, and he's sweet and can use the money. He should be safe I think--nobody sees him as a threat, and B/F surely won't waste an HoH on a non-threat.
    cablejockey likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    He dislikes Janelle because he dislikes women, especially strong women. That became really obvious the season he won, and what was shown on the show was just a minor sampling of his comments. Nothing seems to have changed this year.

One good thing--I was reminded of a rule that you have to make the jury to get fan favorite--so now I'm rooting for Ian to hang on a bit longer so I can vote for him. I don't really like anyone else, and he's sweet and can use the money. He should be safe I think--nobody sees him as a threat, and B/F surely won't waste an HoH on a non-threat.
    I am hoping that Ian continues his, 'I just want to experience everything big brother' routine. I think he's smarter than that. If they don't see him as a threat, he could win this. Or a least come away with FF.

I really dont think I know the others, having spent so much time on the Coaches, and having them back in the game
    cablejockey and jadewarlock like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    Yeah and he ONLY won IMHO due to interference and confusion on Julie's part in regard to that volcano challenge. Janelle didn't hear Julie say BOTH hands on the key (she said "what" when Julie asked if they understood). When Booger jumped off, Janelle removed ONE hand from the key and Julie DQ'd her.

STILL irritates me to no end there because for all we know Erica could've been up against her and I think Janelle would've won the final HOH.

Booger didn't win that on his own by any means.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I am hoping that Ian continues his, 'I just want to experience everything big brother' routine. I think he's smarter than that. If they don't see him as a threat, he could win this. Or a least come away with FF.

I really dont think I know the others, having spent so much time on the Coaches, and having them back in the game
    I think Ian is smarter than he lets on; however, he may need to reign in some of his honesty. If people see that too much they'll perceive him as a threat.

Mind you I do not know what Ian is like on the live feeds but he does come across a bit more normal on both sides of viewing like Dan does.

You know what? - I'll say something that I am pissed about regarding our new contestants who were coaches - as this factored into the game now:

Groedner played the newbies dirty by allowing the COACHES to vote themselves into the game. I mean - who WOULDN'T vote themselves in - well Janelle but I think she really wanted to be fair to the newbies. Brittany and Dan figured Booger would naturally hit the button anyway so they just did. Afterall only ONE had to do it.

It should've been the newbies who got to vote. If that isn't blatant manipulation I don't know what is. Am surprised none of them just DOR'd then - I would've LOVED to seen a total walk-out.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    I think Ian is smarter than he lets on; however, he may need to reign in some of his honesty. If people see that too much they'll perceive him as a threat.

Mind you I do not know what Ian is like on the live feeds but he does come across a bit more normal on both sides of viewing like Dan does.
    I just dont see him making any big moves. I am hoping they keep him around long enough, that somehow he squeaks through all the BS that goes around.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast