• 4 Post By MFWalkoff
  • 1 Post By tapper01
  • 2 Post By Fanny Mare
  • 3 Post By jadewarlock
  • 1 Post By Fanny Mare

Thread: 8/8 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

8/8 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion in here until 12AM ET / 9PM PT.

No live feed spoilers please!

Enjoy the show!

Threads will reopen after the west coast airing of the show.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Re: 8/8 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

I don't like this season. It's even worse than last season in that BB is crafting the shows completely around the vets, with less face time for the newbies. Tonight's show is ridiculous in that respect.

I'd rather watch Ian in the dog suit for the first half, and whatever comps/ceremonies in the second, lol. I don't care for Boogie being given free reign in the DR, above the others.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I am really tired of Brittany in my face. I have recorded it and FF every time she is on
    mountaingirl70 likes this.

I think this season sucks.
    mountaingirl70 and Coco46 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Sorry, but the best thing tonight was Ian in the doghouse - and said that he'd keep that prize because he didn't want to be greedy. It was cute and noble and it looked like he was having fun.

He probably won't win if Boogie stays in there long term (or any of the coaches for that matter), but I'm really only enjoying watching him overall (Streaking the exception - I just don't see the point in that).

The season though took a huge downturn when they allowed the vets to enter. Mind you I like Dan overall, but knowing that Boogie has a shot to win again - and he acts like he has it in the bag in the DR - makes me shudder.

BTW - Mike is NOT nor ever WILL match the charm and "evilness" that is Will Kirby. Sure Dr. Will is cocky and arrogant, but he still respected his fellow competitors. Boogie should just be called Booger - sure acts that way.

And trust me - Evil Dick could put Mike in his place faster than anyone else - and while I did think Dick went too far in a few cases, this case it would be warranted.

I hope if nothing else Ian gets fan favourite. I am not loving this season but he seems just "off" enough that he is able to enjoy the experience without being a jerk.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I hope if nothing else Ian gets fan favourite. I am not loving this season but he seems just "off" enough that he is able to enjoy the experience without being a jerk.
    I hope he does as well- he deserves it.

I hate they are trying( and failing) to recreate chilltown- Even down to the stupid cap that Booger wears..I dont know why they even bothered to have the coaches enter the game, they are still playing like the others are their players, they even said that. I dont get it, and its made for a dumb season so far.
    cablejockey likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I just watched part of the most recent episode. I watched part of the challenge to figure out how Grodner would fix it, but I lost interest. I've read about how the houseguests are called to the Diary Room, then after they come out of the Diary Room, they talk about who will be evicted next. I read that for the vote for the first eviction, Grodner got Ashley to change her vote, which saved Frank. Grodner is pulling strings, just like she did in Evel Dick's season.

+ Reply to Thread