+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: 8/2 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 8/2 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I disagree that they've always been like this. I'd say they started being this shady with BB8, when the show basically helped Dick at every turn to win the season. Alison Grodner -- please step down. Bring in new producers. You've killed this show for me.
    I was looking forward to Evel Dick being voted out. When Grodner decided to keep him in the house, I quit watching that season. This season, I wanted the coaches to enter the game, but I didn't vote because I assumed that they wouldn't count the votes. I don't know who Grodner wants to win, but I think she will keep the vets in as long as possible. I think Britney is annoying.

How they implemented that coaches back was idiotic, forcing them all to come back if only one clicked reset. This show has just taken a turn for the worst. Now I just feel we'll get a repeat of last season, and if that really is the case, I'll be gone halfway through. Here is to the newbies turning on the coaches EN MASS and throwing them in the garbage. That is the only good thing that can happen out of this twist.

Look at this image I found on Twitter too, a lot of you may enjoy this:

Last edited by MFWalkoff; 08-03-2012 at 08:17 AM.

FORT Fanatic

If there is going to be the producer meddling on Big Brother to the degree of last nights show then I say let the viewers in on the production meetings. Stick a camera in AG's face as she and her staff make rating grab decisions. Then they could edit them into the evening shows, but the live feeds would know the whole truth.
    Emerald Fox likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Endit View Post
    How they implemented that coaches back was idiotic, forcing them all to come back if only one clicked reset. This show has just taken a turn for the worst. Now I just feel we'll get a repeat of last season, and if that really is the case, I'll be gone halfway through. Here is to the newbies turning on the coaches EN MASS and throwing them in the garbage. That is the only good thing that can happen out of this twist.

That's very good!

We all knew the coaches were going to be back in the game, even before they said it was America's choice. Then they made sure they were , by adding if one chooses to, they all have to - that really was stupid . Also, we now have voted out hamsters returning. This show has jumped the shark, its manipulating enough, but when you can see that so blatantly without the feeds,that's pretty sad. They did the same damn thing when Rachael was back. Every single time her and what's his face got close to being booted, there was a twist . I thought the funniest part was when Julie asked if they wanted to know the outcome (of Americans votes) nobody seemed that thrilled to me.And how she kept a straight face as if she didn't know the outcome already was hilarious

Bored by BB
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

My bet is they didn't expect two coaches to already get down to one player a piece. They had no way of knowing about the Willie situation in advance. They probably didn't want either of the two coaches with only one person to leave the game so soon, so they did this. I think it really stinks for the non-veteran players of the game. Must have been nice to be a player in the game with immunity for a month. It sounds like they are going to let one of the evicted players back in the game. Everyone knows that Willie has been seen in public after his stint on the show. Has any of the other evicted players been seen?

I don't really look at it as being unfair to the newbies because they have been 'coached' on this new game to them by some really great (well some way better than others, meaning Dan) coaches all this time, so to me they have more of an advantage going into a 'reset' game than they would have.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison_2008 View Post
    I don't really look at it as being unfair to the newbies because they have been 'coached' on this new game to them by some really great (well some way better than others, meaning Dan) coaches all this time, so to me they have more of an advantage going into a 'reset' game than they would have.
    I didnt see that much coaching going on - more like save their own hides. Now what though? would you trust any of the coaches, given how they work? I hope they boot all 4 of them out.Somehow I don't see that happening.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Newbie

Geez, Frank was supposed to go home. Boogie was going to lose another player and BB could not let that happen so now they throw in this lame twist that even Brittney knew was going to happen from the very start. If players knew the whole time eventually they would return as players the coaching was just a 3 week pass. Five newbs get the boot and the coaches are now finally eligible to be evicted? I'm not to upset about it cause I can expect that from this show these newbs should know they don't stand a chance at winning. Shane's HOH was all for not, no wonder why Sheeba left when that happened to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Endit View Post

OMG, LOL, it's sad, but true.

I feel so bad for Shane, what huge fricken waste of power that he respectively earned by himself and now it's nothing. I really don't know why Frank is the favourite of Grodner, like where is the appeal? And I'm going to go there (don't sue me xD) but, omg, he's probably going to get the same favoring treatment like Jeff. How unfair is that to the other houseguests?

If a coach wins, you know what BB? Why not have an all-stars EVERY seasons? That way your favourite houseguests will win.
    I hate the rigs, it was so predictable that the coaches would enter anyways, they just needed 'america's vote' to look like they left it up to America, do they think the audience members are stupid or something?

It's getting to the point of being sad and laughable.

I think the appeal was Frank AND Boogie, they thought they had another chill-town. Well they don't - its nothing like it.

I agree it's both sad and laughable, shame , because I like BB in the summer- lately, not so much
    Daisoo likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast