+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: 8/2 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: 8/2 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Clearly thet didnt want Frank leaving this week. They want to see teh new chill town form.
    Remember, not everyone knows what the likely outcome of that vote was.... but now that they do... luckily for Shane neither do Boogie and Frank!

There are so many shady aspects to how they handled this, I don't know where to begin.

I just can't with this show anymore. If it's all going to be this pre-determined by AG, what's the point of watching?
    JunkieGirl likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    There are so many shady aspects to how they handled this, I don't know where to begin.

I just can't with this show anymore. If it's all going to be this pre-determined by AG, what's the point of watching?
    Big Brothers always been like this. Its so unfair to the newbies who have been playing already for like 5 weeks while the coaches sit back and observe.

Coaches have the experience+ a month to handicap the players while they sit around untouchable.
    FlyAKite likes this.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post

I agree...I may be done for the season.
    FlyAKite likes this.

I disagree that they've always been like this. I'd say they started being this shady with BB8, when the show basically helped Dick at every turn to win the season.

Alison Grodner -- please step down. Bring in new producers. You've killed this show for me.
    Endit and Fanny Mare like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Regular

I wonder if the 4 coaches will share whether or not he/she hit the reset button? Would it effect their strategy in a good way or bad way (or not at all).

Yes that was a crappy thing to do to Shane - it completely set him up. I really really hope they find some way of getting Boogie out of the house, because I just can't stand him. Ick. Shane's ego is huge too, it seems (Brit, you're lucky to have me!), but his HOH was useless and put him in a bad position. I don't mind Frank, but since he was so close to Boogie I wanted to see him go tonight - since they're on their own now, I don't mind if he stays unless he's going to still back Boogie. Ick again.

I know lots of people don't like Britney, but I really do! I get a kick out of her, and don't find her too whiny or anything. I like her, and hope she sticks around awhile. Joe can go. No one's paying any attention to Jenn, so could she coast right to the end this way?
    ilja likes this.

Why did they even bother to let Shane go all through that.They knew his HOH meant nothing

I say BS! to CBS
    FlyAKite, ilja and sparklete like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Thank you CBS for clearing out a lot more of my TV watching schedule.

What really pisses me off is that fact that they think the viewers are stupid. Why bother wasting a summer away when it's pretty obvious that there are a few select people who they want to win. I said it last week, they should just write the damn cheque to Janelle and be done with it.

Rob Cesternino has a fun podcast that I'd rather listen to, maybe I'll subscribe to ED's just for giggles too.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

I think that BB has actually jumped the shark. Since Alison Grodner seems to like to change the rules whenever she wants then as a viewer I get the choice to change channels. What she should of done is let the eviction continue and then let the coaches enter since that is what she had planned since day 1.

I am tired of the house guests being treated like her little play things and when we are told that the coaches are there just to guide them then that is what I believe. Maybe that is why I love The Amazing Race out of the few reality shows that I watch because it sets up clean and clear challenges.

The coaches have had weeks to watch and listen to their now competitors. I call BS and I am done for the season watching Big Brother. CBS has just given me back a few extra hours each week because I'm not going to waste time on a show of which I have no faith. I know that it is reality TV but to me this bends too far to flat out lying to us and the HG's.
    Thor and Emerald Fox like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast