+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: 8/1 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 8/1 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Whats with all the pink Shane wears I know we saw that top in white( on the bachelorette) Ryan wore it. But in pink its looks sickly. I am not sure if Shane is gay or not I just get a vibe off of him.
    Wil is still my fave, although we barely see him. Ian is a close second- the rest for me are pretty boring
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Whats with all the pink Shane wears I know we saw that top in white( on the bachelorette) Ryan wore it. But in pink its looks sickly. I am not sure if Shane is gay or not I just get a vibe off of him.
    it's a cliche that gay people all like pink. but besides that, I think he wears it cause he has cool skintone (pink based). it looks cool to me so pink would compliment it.
    Florimel likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Endit View Post
    it's a cliche that gay people all like pink. but besides that, I think he wears it cause he has cool skintone (pink based). it looks cool to me so pink would compliment it.
    Oh I know that( sorry wasn't clear) . I dont necessarily equate pink with all gay men , thats for sure. My hubby has a pink shirt, my brother is gay and hated pink. I just dont care for that colouring on him ( not at all ) or the pink shorts ( eww) never seen so much pink on BB.
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 08-02-2012 at 12:15 PM.
    -Andy Rooney-

PWS
    FORT Fogey

He also doesn't seem all that into Danielle in my opinion. Now maybe she's not his type, or maybe she's really clingy, or maybe he has an outside secret girlfriend and just doesn't want to hurt her feelings, but a lot of BB guys would be "enjoying" her interest (e.g., Boogie for the most gross example, but by no means the only one) more than he seems to. Ugh...so few guys like say, Dan, on the show that I think there's something off about Shane not using Danielle---this show is corrupting my perceptions!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    He also doesn't seem all that into Danielle in my opinion. Now maybe she's not his type, or maybe she's really clingy, or maybe he has an outside secret girlfriend and just doesn't want to hurt her feelings, but a lot of BB guys would be "enjoying" her interest (e.g., Boogie for the most gross example, but by no means the only one) more than he seems to. Ugh...so few guys like say, Dan, on the show that I think there's something off about Shane not using Danielle---this show is corrupting my perceptions!
    Maybe its about the game and not a showmance, I just get a feeling, that girls are not his thing. Which is fine.

Or, maybe he has GF back home.
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Boogie owning a Japanese restaurant <333. Respect goes up tons.

Boogie is part of a group that owns about 5 restaurants....he's definitely well off and has been for quite awhile.
    I'm sure most girls find that to be the only attractive thing about him...besides his reality celebrity.
    He could own a million restaurants and I'd find nothing attractive about him....primarily his attitude.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12