+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: 7/26 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

7/26 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion in here until 12AM ET / 9PM PT.

No live feed spoilers please!

Enjoy the show!

Threads will reopen after the west coast airing of the show.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Re: 7/26 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Going to bed but it was good
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Getting fonder of Shane.

Why am I not surprised that Dr. Will specializes in tattoo removal. Good grief, talk about non life or death medicine. And a somewhat sleazy clientele. What a waste of his brains. Interesting to hear his comments. I wonder how he really felt about Boogie's effort to recreate their bond with Frank, but this time with Boogie being the dominant partner.

Very clever of Danielle to use the slight flirtation going on with Shane and Jojo to elilminate Jojo. And Ian would back her up if anyone asked him, and he's a "disinterested party", so his word would be trusted. OR, was that the secret Hail Mary plan that Dan said he had? It seemed to arise naturally out of the situation.

So now there are two coaches with one person left... time for Boogie and Janelle to turn on each other, unless of course the coaches are now back in the game fully.
    Wonder how that vote will go. Seems a bit unfair that the newbies have had to get out there and make alliances and enemies while the coaches have hidden behind their teams.
    Last edited by PWS; 07-27-2012 at 12:56 AM.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Bad news: Brit is safe for one more week.

Great news: Brit has only one player left, and he has a huge target on his back.

Now, if 'America' will do the right thing and not let the coaches back in the game I'll be a happy boy!
    tapper01 likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I am so happy that Shane won HOH. He has really done well in comps. and came ready to play the game without the coaches. Can't say the same for the others. I really hope that America votes for coaches not to come back into the game. Totally unfair. I think IMO that the smart thing would have been to vote out Danielle and Dan, but maybe this is what BB wanted all along because of the possibility of them coming back in. I admit I wonder about the manipulation behind this game.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I think voting out JoJo was the best move for 6 hamsters and two coaches. Now there are two teams with only one player. Easy pickin's for Boogie and Janelle's teams.

I hope 'America' takes the opportunity to let Big Brother know we are tired of has-beens coming back to play the game. PLEASE 'America', don't vote the coaches into the game as players!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Not a fan of the coaches being given the chance to join the game. Shane sure likes his bright pink tank tops. Wil's outfit for the HOH comp reminded me of Alexis Arquette in the Wedding Singer. I find Britney so physically beautiful but so darned annoying. Her commentary on JoJo with the "No, I knows" was pretty bang on, though.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Anyone else think the comp was skewed in favor of Shane? As soon as I saw the ice rink, I knew he'd have a huge advantage, being from VT where every kid learns to play hockey at birth. Not that I'm complaining, I was happy to see him do it!

Does anyone know why Jojo was called a hypocrite? That didn't go along with the "showmance" scenario to me.

Lastly - what's up with Ashley? "Emancipated?" Brother. I guess they cast her, hoping for another Jordan but Ashley's just not as...cute. Jordan had great delivery and was loveable. Ashely, not so much!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I think the American vote to bring the Coaches into the game is just red herring.

So Brit was right about them being back in the game .I dont know anyone that wants them back in, so if CBS says they do .I think that was their plan all along
    Brit is lucky she has Shane. I would have taken out Dan and one coach, regardless if Jojo wasnt the nicer of the two.Its a game.
    I cant stand Joe - the rest are pretty boring
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast