+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 7/25 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

7/25 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion in here until 12AM ET / 9PM PT.

No live feed spoilers please!

Enjoy the show!

Threads will reopen after the west coast airing of the show.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Re: 7/25 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Is it just me or after seeing Ian in a towel I was thinking of the old saying "he's like a buck o'nine soaking wet!"

I'm just sayin'! LOL
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Ashley's "perfect man" montage was hilarious -- she's nuts.

Shane has no short term memory -- hmm I wonder why?

JoJo is just the star of a reality show going on in her head -- she's kind of detached from reality. Plus I can't stand players who talk about how much they "deserve" anything in this game. Everyone deserves it the same.
    cablejockey likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

Most of the comments the houseguests make in the Diary Room aren't interesting, especially Ashley's comments. It reminds me of Enzo referring to himself as the "meow, meow." Danielle seems to be falling apart. How can she handle the stress of being a nurse?

To be fair, Danielle probably doesn't have to constantly keep a bunch of lies straight at work, and the other nurses probably aren't plotting to get her fired every week.

I still don't get why she decided to tell people she's a kindergarten teacher instead of a nurse.

On another note -- Boogie makes me want to hurl. I'm so disappointed to be having to see his diseased face on my screen again. He's a creep.
    Kocky_Kamikaze and Midol like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    Most of the comments the houseguests make in the Diary Room aren't interesting, especially Ashley's comments. It reminds me of Enzo referring to himself as the "meow, meow." Danielle seems to be falling apart. How can she handle the stress of being a nurse?

I was thinking the same thing about Danielle. I didn't realise just how much I disliked Boogie. Every time I see him, he make same ill.It was pretty boring tonight.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Now that the Willie vs Joe thing has come out, what actually happened, CBS pulling him is bull**** IMO (we allowed to swear here, thought we could, as long as we censor it... if not, edit for me mods, so sorry lol). He got kicked out of the game for that? That was the equivalent of bumping somebody on street!. And Joe holding his nose - gimme a break. Drama queen putting on a show, nothing else! One of the coaches mentioned how chefs are always hotheads in their experience, and Joe is fitting right in with that statement! And lets not forget his oh so charming farewell message to Kara last week. He should have had something happen to him as well, he was getting up in Wilie's face just as much!

I feel sorry for Brittany and her team. She's the only likeable and seemingly sane coach/person. Her confessionals come as honest, whereas I am so sick of seeing Boogie's face and hearing him in general. He is so annoying and there's just something in his demeanor that comes off as superior even when he's not boasting. Janelle, well this is my first time seeing her too, but there is something very snakelike about her. The fact that she was flipped SO QUICKLY last week over just Willie makes me not like her at all, talk about 2 faced. I wouldn't trust her. And Dan, well he already won the money once, and from what I've seen so far, I don't think he's as fully invested as he says he is. Sadly, he got slim pickings too.
    Last edited by Endit; 07-26-2012 at 01:10 AM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I was thinking the same thing about Danielle. I didn't realise just how much I disliked Boogie. Every time I see him, he make same ill.It was pretty boring tonight.
    Everyone else who is in the house right now seems fairly calm... everyone except Danielle.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    Everyone else who is in the house right now seems fairly calm... everyone except Danielle.
    I almost think it should have been reversed with Danielle being sent home first. Kara had this feeling to play, to get out there and make deals, but instead listened to Dan and do nothing even though it was against her instinct. Danielle on the other hand, was expecting to rely on Dan's magic, but now that he wants her to do the heavy lifting, has fallen apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Endit View Post
    I almost think it should have been reversed with Danielle being sent home first. Kara had this feeling to play, to get out there and make deals, but instead listened to Dan and do nothing even though it was against her instinct. Danielle on the other hand, was expecting to rely on Dan's magic, but now that he wants her to do the heavy lifting, has fallen apart.
    Thats Dans coaching technique. He needs her to go an fend for herself. I think she is nervous . I hope Jojo goes home and she stays.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast