+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 7/25 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 7/25 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I was thinking the same thing about Danielle. I didn't realise just how much I disliked Boogie. Every time I see him, he make same ill.It was pretty boring tonight.
    Everyone else who is in the house right now seems fairly calm... everyone except Danielle.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    Everyone else who is in the house right now seems fairly calm... everyone except Danielle.
    I know. Maybe she is really nervous - I find Jojo to be very hard looking. I also think Brit is a pretty lousy coach, but I haven't got the feeds.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I can't stand it that Nosferatu (Boogie) and Carrot Top (Frank) have the power this week. I hope Shane wins HOH next week. Or better yet, Jojo does not get evicted and wins HOH. I can't stand slimy Janelle, too.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Dan's coaching is making no sense to me. He doesn't seem to have any feel for what his individual coachees need. And so far his advice just seems to stink. If Danielle doesn't go home it will be because Jojo is seen as more of a threat....well, I guess that was Dan's advice, be pathetic and passive...

I must have missed when Danielle got to be such buddies with Shane that his choosing his teammate over her crushed her. I missed a couple of early shows.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Dan's coaching is making no sense to me. He doesn't seem to have any feel for what his individual coachees need. And so far his advice just seems to stink. If Danielle doesn't go home it will be because Jojo is seen as more of a threat....well, I guess that was Dan's advice, be pathetic and passive...

I must have missed when Danielle got to be such buddies with Shane that his choosing his teammate over her crushed her. I missed a couple of early shows.
    I dont think Dan has been very good at all.The only one that seems to be coaching is( OMG do I have to say it) Boogie. At least he is talking with his players. I just cant stand that grin of his ( eww) I would love for the hamsters to fend for themselves, and all the coaches gone.

I am bit disappointed in BB, its sort of predictable
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12