+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: 7/22 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 7/22 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

I am not feeling it much either. There isn't anyone that I even feel I could route for to win. I love Dan, but so far his game play has not been the best. None of the houseguests are very interesting. Maybe it will get more interesting as time goes by. Even the Willie ousting wasn't very exciting.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Just wanted to add my thoughts on this season. I thought I would not like Willie because he was a Hantz. It turned out that I did. He was the guy that wanted to play the game and it looked like Frank was willing to do it with him. Willie did everything he could to make sure Frank was safe. I believe Joe was the one who was responsible for everyone turning on Willie. Both Brittney and Janelle mentioned that they thought the coaches might return to the game and then Willie called the town meeting where Willie told all the players they had to think about their own game. Willie even talked to Joe and then Joe went down and told people about the Will slur. It was so overblown by Joe as Willie was not making fun of Wil. Next thing you know everyone turns on Willie including Frank.

I did not like the coaches twist from the beginning. These players are forced to stay with their teams because they were picked by the coaches. Now we are watching the coaches run the show as if it were their game. They have already had their season or seasons and here we are in week 2 and it has already turned into a boring, predictable game.

While I do not condone violence I truly believe that Willie set himself up for eviction to save Shane, JoJo and even Brittney. He felt he was responsible for what happened to them. I wish that Brittney would have called her players together and coached them instead of turning her back on Willie and having her other players stay away from them. I think that led Willie to think it was the best move to just get himself evicted. I have to add that I liked Brittney in her season as I found her very funny. All these coaches are very different than when they were playing their own game during their season. At least that is how I am viewing it.

I look forward to BB every summer and am so disappointed in this season and it is only week 2. Last season we had the vets and this season the coaches. I wish we had all new players who got to know each other, form their own alliances and just play the game. I don't have any ideas as to how this season could be saved, but the worst and most unfair thing to do would be to have any of the coaches return to the game. I may be odd man out, but I miss having Willie in the game. He may have played too hard to quick, but I really don't think we would have seen any violence from Willie had these circumstances not happened. I really believe he felt his eviction was the right thing to do. JMO
    Last edited by Jaceegirl; 07-23-2012 at 02:13 PM.
    march, Endit, Monte71 and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    What did Joe even say to Willie that started this? I didn't get it.
    I believe it was because Joe made it seem like Willie was making fun of Wil as in a gay slur which it was not. Joe also accussed Willie of making deals with the whole house. I thought that was what BB was suppose to be. Willie was making one week deals not like we will stick together to the end sort of thing. Everything got twisted.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Not to discuss the feeds in here, but I do know that whatever happened between Willie & Joe in the bathroom was blocked from the feeds, so everyone saw the actual confrontation for the first time tonight, and CBS & Alison G decided how much to show us. It looks like they showed the chestbump, but decided to cut to commercial before the alleged headbutt.
    I taped it & watched it after the fact last night. I slo-mo'd the Willie/Joe confrontation in the bathroom. Twice! I watched it frame by frame to see exactly what happened & here's what I saw:
    Willie was the one who was hoppin' mad. But Joe is the one who came at him threateningly. Willie then said something like: "You gonna hit me? Go ahead. Hit me!" Then Joe, who's much taller, started puffing up his chest to chest bump Willie. Willie wasn't doing that, but he didn't back down a bit, just leaned in a little to meet Joe's chest bump. At this point Joe chest bumped Willie. Because of the difference in their height, when both heads came forward, Willie's hit Joe slightly in the nose. Joe then began saying Willie head butted him.

NOT the way I saw it, & I slo-mo'd it frame by frame.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Thank you Miss Scarlet - you saw what I thought I saw.
    Monte71 likes this.

So why isn't Joe gone as well then??

Thank you Miss Scarlet
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I agree, Joe should have been booted as well. And I wouldn't have missed him one bit, he skeeves me out.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

I will maintain the moment Willie said he was a Hantz his days were numbered. NO ONE who even knows the Hantz' gameplay would want them in a show long.

That said, I maintain they should've ousted both Joe and Willie because there was a physical confrontation from the looks of things from both. If Joe had his hands up in fisticuffs - he's inciting and threatening to punch someone. He's just as guilty.

Willie - yes, he too is ousted and justifiably. That said, this case it was two to tango, but Joe is getting off scot-free and that's an irritant.

As far as the coaches, I don't think any can go for the top prize, not after it was clearly said on live TV they were competing for $100K. That area, Willie overreacted.
    march likes this.

I think he overreacted, thanks to Britney, it seemed like she was able to wind him up.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Joe has issues. The fact that he got away with not getting kicked out also really makes me mad!
    Endit and Jaceegirl like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast