+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: 7/22 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: 7/22 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

I remember the original Chilltown. Boogie, Will, Shannon I think, and wasn't there a fourth? Them vs TOP.

FORT Fogey

Frank is annoying. I wish he had been voted out instead of Kara.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

Janelle declared war on Brittany by making her whole team have nots. What the hell was that for!? I thought they were still working together. She is not thinking straight. Brittany could have traded Willie for Danielle (had she won) and easily nuked Dan out of the comp, and then they'd have the numbers. Oh, and for her to say something like "The return of the HoH queen!?" Gimme a break! You only won that comp because the true winner got too eager, the runner up was too cocky, and last place didn't want to win.

Was Willie really THAT bad? I don't watch the live feeds but it seemed like everybody was fine with him, then Joe told Frank last week how Willie was "mocking" Wil (which was not true IMO) and about the secret split vote, and suddenly the whole house was against him one way or another. Yeah, he had that blow up after, but it wasn't that bad. I've seen much worse. I think he had the Hantz name attached to him and any little small thing as magnified. It wasn't even physical (until I see it, I won't believe otherwise), Willie was just egging Joe on to do something.
    Last edited by Endit; 07-23-2012 at 04:18 AM.
    march likes this.

LOL @ Boogie for the way he lost that comp! that was great!

I hope that CBS finally decides now to not put any more of the Hantz family on TV. But I also hope there was more violence that wasn't shown, because the chest bump just didn't seem to me to be enough to base the eviction on.
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.

I hope that was the very last experiment in Hantzism we, the viewing public, ever have to endure.

I didn't watch the season where Dan won - but so far he seems pretty stupid to me. Throwing the competition on purpose when you only have 1 person left? to continue your show of weakness? I could see if you had two - save one and then the other is definately going up - but that was just dumb to throw it on purpose.

Agree that if you look back on it Britney has (albeit inadvertantly) caused all the drama - she is in way over her head - I get the other three but not sure how she gets brought back?

Also, now that I've watched a few episodes - is there any chance that this Willie guy is related to the guys from Survivor?

As for Willie, I say good riddance. Here he was trying to convince everyone that he was nothing like his brother, Russell - um, yea sure you're not - Willie, you're worse!
    "Since no one can ever know for certain whether or not his own view of life is the correct one, it is absolutely impossible for him to know if someone else's is the wrong one." -Gore Vidal

FORT Fogey

I think Britney is remembered as being a much stronger player than she actually was. In her season, she understood how to exploit the Rachel hate and use it to protect herself, which got her close to the end. She certainly played the game, and did it well. She just didn't do it "best of all time" well. If she was one of the best of all time, she would have sensed the secrete "Brigade" alliance and done something about it. Instead, people remember her, and feel sympathy for her, because she got all the way to the final 5, and then was told the four guys were in an alliance and she was about to be voted out of the house. People felt so bad for how devestated she was that it magically got transformed into "best player" status in people's memories. Well, that, and the likely fact that truly GREAT players like Kaysar and Danielle probably turned down the offer to go back into the house for another season.

Well I don't like her as a coach, she seems more paranoid than Willie did. Gawd why mess with this season, I dont need to see Janelle and or Boogie, and all their baggage
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

This season is a dud !
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast