+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: 7/19 Live Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 7/19 Live Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    It was a good show. In his speech before the vote, Frank was assertive and spoke bluntly, without being aggressive. "Don't do what the bully, (Willie), tells you to do."
    Was there more to Frank and Willie's agrument then was shown because what they showed on Thursday I didn't see the bullying?. Willie did say that he hoped the house would vote Frank out but it wasn't like he threatened them to vote him out or else. What did I miss?
    sparklete likes this.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Why did Britney screw things up like that? She was completely speculating and then went up and started crazy rumors! Even if she thought the coaches would come back into the game as players, why would she tell anyone and mess up her own game like that? She has no business coming back as a coach. She is not even in the same league as the other coaches! Sheesh!
    tapper01 likes this.

From what I saw on the show, I don't have the feeds, I didn't see or hear Willie mock Wil in any way. He just repeated what Wil said. I wish they could have played the scene back to the whole house to clarify.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    Was there more to Frank and Willie's agrument then was shown because what they showed on Thursday I didn't see the bullying?. Willie did say that he hoped the house would vote Frank out but it wasn't like he threatened them to vote him out or else. What did I miss?
    By bullying, Frank must mean that Willie tells people what to do.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    Why did Britney screw things up like that? She was completely speculating and then went up and started crazy rumors! Even if she thought the coaches would come back into the game as players, why would she tell anyone and mess up her own game like that? She has no business coming back as a coach. She is not even in the same league as the other coaches! Sheesh!
    Apparently, fans of the show could vote at CBS' web site for their favorite, (not necessarily the best), houseguests to return to the house as coaches.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fanoftheshow View Post
    Can anyone tell me who were the 3 votes to evict Frank? Tia
    Danielle, Shane, JoJo
    fanoftheshow likes this.

Apparently, fans of the show could vote at CBS' web site for their favorite, (not necessarily the best), houseguests to return to the house as coaches.
    No, they couldn't. CBS had a poll up asking who you'd like to see or who you think might be returning (not sure which). They already had picked who they wanted when the poll went up.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

The THURSDAY Recap for 7/19 is posted in the THURSDAY Recap Thread.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

CBS had some type of poll on their site. I didn't look at the site until after I saw the first episode. Rachel had 6 percent of the votes. Jessie had 3 percent of the votes. The four coaches had the highest percentages of votes.

CBS had some type of poll on their site. I didn't look at the site until after I saw the first episode. Rachel had 6 percent of the votes. Jessie had 3 percent of the votes. The four coaches had the highest percentages of votes.
    They must have changed it because right up until the premiere, nobody was above like 14% and I think that was Jeff.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123