+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: 7/15 BB 14 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 7/15 BB 14 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I guess I still have a lot of disgust about how he "played" Erika on BB7...it was awful.
    And while trying to find out the name of that girl -Ericka- I saw so many other articles about the 'fine upstanding character" of Mike Boogie...lots of dirty tricks that he seems to like to play, on the show and in real life. To me, he's scuzzy personified.
    Yeah, he exposed himself as a creep that season. I liked him the first time he was on, but the jack shack (ewww) and specifically, how callous and ugly he behaved toward Erika showed that he's rotten from the inside out.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Also he is a man in what his early 40s and he still talks like a frat boy I can't remember the exact words but something to the effect of Booyah! when he won that race against Janelle. With all the arm spreading as if we are providing him adulation = yuck
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Ian may be a little ADD and lacking some social skills. Please keep your clothes on. Why is it that people who you don't want to see naked drop their drawers. Why is it that Shane isn't strutting around naked? That I wouldn't mind seeing!
    LOL! thats funny!!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345