+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: 7/15 BB 14 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 7/15 BB 14 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    In his season, Dan seemed like a guy with a pleasant personality... but this season everyone knows he won while getting everyone's vote. So they know that along with being likeable, he's a very clever player... and he can no longer fly under the radar... drift along. I think Dan should have changed his tactics, and played aggressively, and done anything he could to win the challenge and keep his team from being nominated.
    Well bachelorwatcher, for once, I agree with you! I don't think he can pull off another win with the same strategy he used before. That rarely works because people know what to expect. The only person who really ever did it and almost succeeded was Dr. Will.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    In his season, Dan seemed like a guy with a pleasant personality... but this season everyone knows he won while getting everyone's vote. So they know that along with being likeable, he's a very clever player... and he can no longer fly under the radar... drift along. I think Dan should have changed his tactics, and played aggressively, and done anything he could to win the challenge and keep his team from being nominated.
    True, but Jordan played a similar game and went to the final four her last go. For a winner, that was pretty impressive - because even Will Kirby didn't make it that far in his second attempt.

(Can't unfortunately factor in Dick - because he DOR'd. I think he may have beaten Jordan's placing).

That said - I cannot stand Boogie. He's got the Russell attitude but if I had to live with either I think I'd rather deal with Russell. At least with Russell he earned his spots, Boogie lucked out IMHO with Julie not making it clear during that final 3 challenge part 1 in All Stars BOTH hands had to be on the key. Janelle was cheated there IMHO, and then when Erica won part 2, Janelle was a goner as Erica probably felt she'd beat Mike and he knew he'd win against her and not Janelle.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    True, but Jordan played a similar game and went to the final four her last go. For a winner, that was pretty impressive - because even Will Kirby didn't make it that far in his second attempt.
    Will and Jordan were both ousted in fourth place their second seasons.
    JohnnyK likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Will and Jordan were both ousted in fourth place their second seasons.
    I stand corrected - I started that AS season late in the game. That said, my opinion about how that turned out remains the same.

Though I do wonder who besides Rachel (who Brittany took over for) must've turned down the offer for Boogie to return? Surely Dick or another male winner could've taken on that spot? (Well, not Adam - he's in jail, which didn't surprise me).

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Didn't Will announce last year that he was done with reality shows or something? Which sucks. Boogie's the next best thing.

Boogie is just a poor man's Dr. Will. Nothing more.

FORT Fan

I don't think I can ever remember a season where I liked so many people at the beginning -- I don't want any of them to go! Well, maybe Joe, he is kind of obnoxious, and I could stand to lose JoJo and Jenn, but everyone else is interesting -- even White Urkle. My favorite so far is Frank.

Why Ian would you do those things all over the house? YOU ARE BEING WATCHED. I felt embarrassed just watching him. Then it got worse and worse. Not sure how the live feeds are going, but he looks an asocial comedic hipster. It's funny how they are all afraid of him though... he's the youngest and most non threatening looking in the house otherwise.

I don't mind Joe. I don't think he's trying to yell, he just is so enthusiatic in what he's saying that his voice naturally raises. Mine does that sometimes too.

Quote Originally Posted by princessKIM View Post
    Boogie is just a poor man's Dr. Will. Nothing more.
    The funny part is that Boogie has no idea whatsoever what most of us think about him. He thinks he's fabulous and darn near perfect. If it wasn't for his money/businesses/restaurants, he's just not that great at all. But he seems to have a very high opinion of himself.
    I used to think he was pretty darn smart but apparently, he doesn't know about birth control.

I guess I still have a lot of disgust about how he "played" Erika on BB7...it was awful.
    And while trying to find out the name of that girl -Ericka- I saw so many other articles about the 'fine upstanding character" of Mike Boogie...lots of dirty tricks that he seems to like to play, on the show and in real life. To me, he's scuzzy personified.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    He explained it in his DR session....he's already down one person. He figured if he won and saved one of his people, it would put a huge target on the other one. So he threw it. That was Dan's talent during his season. He knew when to throw a comp and knew when he had to win one.
    did he know when to walk away and know when to run?

ETA I hope there are lots of shirtless Shane's and at some angles Frank is attractive and at others I find he looks like a cross between Carrot Top and Shawn White.
    Last edited by tbamom; 07-17-2012 at 01:02 PM.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast