+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: 7/15 BB 14 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 7/15 BB 14 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Why did Dan throw the horse race competition?

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    He explained it in his DR session....he's already down one person. He figured if he won and saved one of his people, it would put a huge target on the other one. So he threw it. That was Dan's talent during his season. He knew when to throw a comp and knew when he had to win one.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    I sure hope someone has an answer for this. Dan isn't in a position to throw any competition.
    JohnnyK likes this.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    He explained it in his DR session....he's already down one person. He figured if he won and saved one of his people, it would put a huge target on the other one. So he threw it. That was Dan's talent during his season. He knew when to throw a comp and knew when he had to win one.
    I think Dan completely miscalculated this one. The smart thing for Willie to do is nominate both of Dan's remaining hamsters. This gives the Blond Ambition alliance a huge opportunity to bring Dan one step closer to eviction himself. (Assuming the coach is gone once his hamsters are gone) If Dan had won the comp he would have been able to save one of his players and give the other a chance to save herself with a POV win. Instead, by throwing the competition he's insured that if both of his teammates are nominated one of them will still be sitting in the chair come eviction night no matter what. With the 6 Blond Ambition votes it's a foregone conclusion that Dan has only one hamster left.

Let's see how smart the Blond Ambition alliance is.
    DARtheSTAR and mesachick like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

God I hate Mike Booger... did you hear him after he won, "ANY QUESTIONS?!?! ANY QUESTIONS?!?!" You beat two girls in a physical competition, wow, congratulations!
    pintobean and ilja like this.

FORT Fogey

I can't stand Mike, and I'm glad he got played in the nominations. If the nominations stay the same, I hope he loses a player. I don't have anything against his nominated player--at least not yet--but Mike is so freaking cocky that I'd lie to see him lose what's probably his strongest player when he had the opportunity to save him and decided instead that he was definitely safe and didn't need saving. That was pure ego on his part, as he was so sure he was reading Willie correctly.

I liked Dan in his season, because he managed to win even while having to play with the America's player challenges (that was him, right? or am I mixing up my seasons?), but if he pairs up with Boogie, I'll have to revise my opinion. I really hate the obvious sexism with which Mike is dismissing Britney and Janelle.

I just wish the coaches weren't around .
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    In his season, Dan seemed like a guy with a pleasant personality... but this season everyone knows he won while getting everyone's vote. So they know that along with being likeable, he's a very clever player... and he can no longer fly under the radar... drift along. I think Dan should have changed his tactics, and played aggressively, and done anything he could to win the challenge and keep his team from being nominated.

Joe is so annoying! I can't stand his DR sessions. I have to turn the volume down on the tv when he talks/yells. I hope he gets backdoored right on out of there!

I don't think Dan's idea of throwing the competition was a good one. I also think he made it really obvious what he was doing too. He should have at least made it around a time or to, then appear to wear out lol. The have not room would make me physically ill - yikes! I still like Willie at this point. He played the game perfectly with whom he chose to put up. Of course it was all Britney's idea to begin with, so props to her too. I like Frank though - I hope he manages to stick around.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Joe is very very loud isn't he. I thought it was me There is always one shouter in the group.
    mesachick likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast