+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Mike "Boogie" - BB14 Coach

Re: Mike "Boogie" - BB14 Coach

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I loved Dr Will The best BB player, and he didn't have to use crude language like ED. Boogie otoh, he just rode Wills coattails.
    LOVED Dr. Will, too!! He is my all-time favorite BB player...
    JohnnyK likes this.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

The thing that bothers me the most about Boogie is his attitude. I don't care that he's homely, don't care that he's quite wealthy (restaurant businesses and maybe other things also). I just don't like smugness. On anyone and he has it in spades....always has.
    Dr. Will was the brain and Boogie was just his friend and did the doctor's bidding. But don't tell that to Boogie...he actually thinks he knows everything about everything.
    Rarely do contestants on these reality show get my blood pressure up....not even Russell Hanz....but Boogie does.
    Vonna likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    That's a hot pic. That photo alone is challenging Adonis as hottest guy ever for sure.
    I can't tell if my sarcasm metre is broken.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    The thing that bothers me the most about Boogie is his attitude. I don't care that he's homely, don't care that he's quite wealthy (restaurant businesses and maybe other things also). I just don't like smugness. On anyone and he has it in spades....always has.
    Dr. Will was the brain and Boogie was just his friend and did the doctor's bidding. But don't tell that to Boogie...he actually thinks he knows everything about everything.
    So true! Not only does Boogie think he knows everything...he tells everyone how HE won his season...the season of Allstars ! ! ! Yep, no credit does he give Will nor the mention Will's name with his bantering.
    Shoepie and Dragonlady like this.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Headline: "Boogie finally makes an intelligent move without the aid of Dr Will!"

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
    Shoepie likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Fogey

Is he married or living with the mother of his child? I googled and nothing came up about her.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Is he married or living with the mother of his child? I googled and nothing came up about her.
    Probably artificial insemination.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Not married.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Rarely do contestants on these reality show get my blood pressure up....not even Russell Hanz....but Boogie does.
    At least the Hantzes plays for themselves and by themselves. Booger rides coattails to win. If Willie was still there or even Brandon or Russell (who I have problems with but do give a little respect he does at least stand by his gameplay), Booger would been gone quickly because the Hantzes are honest about how people act toward them.

After last night, many people I speak to are under the mistaken impression Boogie has a shot to win. I say mistaken, because Boogie can't win for this reason.

Only Frank would vote for Boogie to win. Everyone else views him as a threat, or as a loser. I want this moron gone.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast