Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Janelle - BB14 Coach

Janelle - BB14 Coach

Janelle Pierzina

BB14 – Coach
    BB6 – 3rd Place, Fan Favorite
    BB 7 All-Stars - 3rd Place

Fan favorite Janelle Pierzina returns to BIG BROTHER for the third summer. She first competed on BIG BROTHER in Season 6, when she finished in third place, but she took home “America’s Favorite Player.” She also finished in third place of season 7, BIG BROTHER: ALL-STARS. This very physical and competitive player sees returning as a mentor as a positive. According to Janelle she’s “good at keeping people together and getting people on my side… the coaching dynamic is perfect for my gameplay.” While this 32-year-old is returning as a mentor to play her own game, she hopes to make it past third place this time. Her strategy to do so: “try and keep my team together as much as possible and possibly pick up some other alliance members along the way.” You can be sure that her husband and baby girl home in Minnesota will be rooting for her this summer.

-------------------------

BB14 Cast Page - CBS.com

Re: Janelle - BB14 Coach

I always liked her in the past but now watching on BBAD, she kind of creeps me out. Don't know if it is the botox or what but something about the way her face moves (or doesn't move) when she talks just irks me. She was beautiful already but she gets all that work done and now I don't even like to look at her. Something is wrong with that equation.
    norealityhere likes this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Janelle loses BB, AGAIN! Can we finally dispense with the "Greatest player to never win the game" nonsense?
    Florimel and JohnnyK like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Janelle loses BB, AGAIN! Can we finally dispense with the "Greatest player to never win the game" nonsense?
    I wish !!
    JohnnyK likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I agree - because while Janelle is a comp winner the best overall player to NOT win was Danielle of season 3. Danielle lost because of CBS stupidly not sequestering the jury.

Janelle lost once due to overall house gameplay, the second time because of an IMHO faulty final HOH where Janelle clearly couldn't hear the rules, and yes, there gameplay.

This season she was bound to lose because Booger would've done anything possible to last longer than her.

I'm not sure why she was such a fan favorite. I don't really get the appeal.
    Not a fan of Boogie, either, but at least he did orchestrate getting her out of the game.
    Florimel, Uncle David and JohnnyK like this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Danielle was a legend. She should have that title. Getting robbed to useless Lisa by a stupid bitter unfair jury was the worst thing ever. She was a legend in All-Stars, too.
    Coco46 likes this.

Not sure I can watch anymore ... I will miss her!
    Coco46 likes this.

Aw Janelle I'll miss see you on BB. It was sucky the way you were backdoored. Boogie is just a classless POS. Best of luck and congrats on your new baby. They grow up fast! We love you!
    RealVoyeur likes this.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar

I don't watch the show much, but I check in every now and then to sites that cover it. I don't get the Janelle appeal. When she was crossed, she called Boogie a "d-bag" on national television. That is not a classy woman in any shape or form. Nice form, though. I looked at the naked pictures and everything seems nice enough, though I'm not a fan of implants.

Too often, we forget with these pseudo-reality voting-out shows that everyone who plays is probably trying to "win" the money. I suppose Boogie felt his chances were improved if he could both eliminate Janelle and take some of the heat off of himself by presenting an unlikeable public persona (no risk of winning audience awards). Can't say I like him, either, but I'd hesitate to say he's a bad person because he thinks orchestrating the elimination of supposed fan-favorites is a good strategy.

The only time I really was ticked off at someone on this show (and this led to my current rarely-watch point of view) was when that old guy with the spoiled daughter was trying to physically intimidate and abuse other people. If this was "real," I think the producers had a responsibility to remove him from the house. If it wasn't (and I have my suspicions that very little of BB and other reality shows is unscripted), then it's just not all that appealing.
    Florimel likes this.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast