+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Willie - BB14

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: Willie - BB14

I hope he won't be the fan favorite like Russell kept being.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Oh wait....Hantz? Ah hell...please please please tell me he isn't related? I fear he is because he looks like one of them. Bleh.

ETA: I just googled him and he's the younger brother of Russel.
    Crap! As soon as I saw the last name & where he lives & knew he was kin to that scum. Ugh! Why does CBSlikee the Hantz's? Gag me.
    JohnnyK likes this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

From his bio: Serious, hostile and docile.......(should be interesting to watch)

I'm not sure how he thinks he can deny the fact that he is Russell's brother. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...its a DUCK. Willie looks and sounds just like Russell. I bet Ian is the first one to spot it. I think he is a reality show junkie and will call it out first thing. (or if he is smart, he will use it to his advantage)
    Vonna likes this.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Well that ruined it for me. I hope he is gone first. Why CBS do you think we like guys like Colton or the Hantz family?
    holly71 likes this.

Well, Russell has enough fans that he won fan favorite twice on Survivor. Colton though, everybody hates.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Well, Russell has enough fans that he won fan favorite twice on Survivor. Colton though, everybody hates.
    I knew he did the first time Johnny, but didn't think he did the second time. I must have forgotten. At least they didn't give us Colton although I heard a rumor we might have gotten him.

Yeah, Russell winning fan favorite in Heroes vs Villains has shown that he's more popular than one-time all-time fan fav Rupert now, which sucks. Speaking of Rupert I'd be interested in seeing him on Big Brother.

Cool Kid Club cardholder Emerald Fox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    Crap! As soon as I saw the last name & where he lives & knew he was kin to that scum. Ugh! Why does CBSlikee the Hantz's? Gag me.
    Some people love him. The rest love to hate him. Either way, he makes viewers emotionally invested.
    They're more interesting than someone who you don't even notice is on the show until they're voted out, or the BB is so low on HGs that they have to cover their activities. (Two seasons ago, there was a girl like that. Appropriately, I can't remember her name..)
    "All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him."
    - Sun Tzu - The Art of War

When he was describing his strategy, he sounded just like Russell. He said he wants to cause trouble but not have it blamed on him. Could make for some interesting tv, we'll see
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

yuk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast