+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Shane - BB14

Re: Shane - BB14

I thought he looked goofy last night .That pink work out top has to go.Its like Ryan's on the bachelorette, only his was white.
    I think Shane is thinking about the game all the time, which is good - I just dont find him as good looking as I thought
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    A 3.8 isn't too bad, you'd think he'd get into some kind of med school if he was serious about it, even if in the Bahamas or something, unless it was all science courses that pulled his grades down. At his age you'd think he wouldn't have started a house flipper career...the real estate market must have already been tanking when he finished college.
    He may not have been able to get into med school. There is a small private college in my state where many of the premed people graduate with a 3.5+ but it's a really small college and the class size is around 25. The students get quite a bit of individualized attention, go to office hours, etc. However, their MCAT scores are very average and many never end up going to med school, they often go into pharm sales. Those who do go to med school have financial means and can afford to go out of the country. MCAT scores factor highly in med school admission, it's quite possible he couldn't score highly enough. Or maybe he just didn't want to go that route: huge loans, extra years of school, etc.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I thought he looked goofy last night .That pink work out top has to go.Its like Ryan's on the bachelorette, only his was white.
    I think Shane is thinking about the game all the time, which is good - I just dont find him as good looking as I thought
    Yeah the pink tank top is a little Douche for my taste, but this guy loves hot pink and loud bright colors.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123