+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Ian - BB14

Re: Ian - BB14

My BFF's 1st husband majored in engineering at Tulane and he is an a**hole. This one I feel obligated to hate

His glasses look like prop. I don't know about him. Call me suspicious. I couldn't sit through more than a minute of his interview.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Time might make a fool of me, but I don't see this guy as lasting too long. He has too well-defined of a plan, and you gotta be flexible to keep up with what the houseguests and producers throw at you. I can see him trying to pull a group together in the first week and painting a giant target on his own backside as a result. Which is too bad, because it's nice to see someone who isn't a blatant reality famewhore.
    "The tips at the end of shoelaces are called 'aglets'. Their true purpose is sinister."

I think Ian might have Asperger's syndrome.
    NCLurker likes this.

I am tired of his saying I was 7 when that happened, I was 8 when that happened .Okay We get it- you are young
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

PWS
    FORT Fogey

That date was a total cross purposes conversation. She was asking about organic (vs. "inorganic) in a grocery store...that is, what makes a food organic, what does that mean? And he thinks she's talking about organic vs. inorganic chemistry.... He's really smart, she seems not just uneducated but dumb, but he seems like he's on the autism spectrum somewhere and she's nice and just wants to be loved, so who knows, it could work out. This is definitely not a Big Bang Theory romance though, as the ads seem to imply....the "dumb blonde" there is actually smart, just not interested in science or educated in it, but she picks up things quickly.

i want ian to win, lol

FORT Newbie

If Ian was ever evicted and he had to meet with Julie and the live audience, I can only imagine how awkward the conversation would be

I was watching Showtime last night and kept thinking, who does Ian remind me of? Then all of a sudden I got it...He reminds me of the guy on the MAD comic books!!! He just needs a missing tooth!!
    Sticker likes this.

Alfred E. Neuman. I named a split leaf philodendron after him.
    Sticker likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123