+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Danielle - BB14

Re: Danielle - BB14

I've definitely seen this woman before this show, unless she has a doppelganger.
    Anybody know where I might have seen her?
    TIA
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I like her okay but I don't think lying about being a nurse is a good move. It's one thing to lie about a relative dying or someone back home who you are disconnected from but when you lie about your own background, you can't offer any information based on experience. You have to take yourself out of a lot of conversations that you could contribute to and that can really hurt your social game. If you do contribute to them, people are gonna figure out that you are lying. Not a good lie at all on her part IMO

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I've definitely seen this woman before this show, unless she has a doppelganger.
    Anybody know where I might have seen her?
    TIA
    I bet you've seen her on a Harley-Davidson calendar... She was a calendar girl either this year or last.

Dan_HD.jpg
    Last edited by scoot13; 07-14-2012 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13 View Post
    I bet you've seen her on a Harley-Davidson calendar... She was a calendar girl either this year or last.

Attachment 28470
    THanks, but not at all likely.
    She's been on something before. I just don't know what.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Her voice GRATES.

It's that same stupid baby voice that all the Kartrashian's use.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Yeah, I like her a lot too. I hope she blends in well. I think she will be the easy going girl that everyone likes (hoping).
    I just picked this pre-show comment from Juls as typical of all the other comments from those speculating on how we'd like her on the show.

LOLOLOLOLOL! Just shows you can't judge a book by it's cover!! She's proven to be without a doubt the craziest HG ever! And not in a cute way. :>(
    Texaspet, kelly54 and greensthings like this.

It's so funny to go back through the earlier comments and see how everyone's opinions have changed. I'll admit, I liked Danielle a lot, too, and was happy when she stayed instead of Kara. Oh, how long ago that seems.

My daughter (who does not watch BB at all), competes in the Miss America (local and state level) circuit, and reads a lot of pageant message boards. She came across a forum the other day that mentioned Danielle. Everyone was trying to figure out what pageant, exactly, she had competed in. Finally , after doing some more digging, someone figured out that she may have competed with the current Miss Alabama in a Hooters International Pageant a few years ago, and that's why Danielle claims that she's so close to this girl. My daughter remarked that if Danielle "had big boobs", it was probably true.

My daughter also said that in the Miss USA circuit, they don't usually have local prelims before the state comp, like they do for Miss America state pageants. So, anyone who wants to compete in a Miss USA state-level pageant (like Alabama) most likely just filled out an application and the fee (probably $1000+) and was awarded a local title. So, even if Danielle is not lying about being in the Miss Alabama pageant, it's highly probable that her entry only means that she paid the fee to compete, not that she actually won anything in order to get there.

Just idle gossip, but wanted to share
    greensthings likes this.
    "First Amanda came for the Moving Company, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't part of the Moving Company. Then Amanda came for the blacks, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't black. Then Amanda came for Judd, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't Judd. Then Amanda came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me."

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

I can't stand her. If she makes F2 I'll hurl! She is the most ridiculous cast member this season. She joins Alison in my 5 least favorite houseguests ever after watching tonight's episode! I want her gone now.

The day I long for is September 20 when she logs on to the web for the first time and sees with her own eyes how much America truly hates her. They'd better have the Xanax ready!
    kelly54 likes this.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13 View Post

Attachment 28470
    Wow that does look like her, but its hard to tell!

FORT Fanatic

Played like a fiddle!
    kelly54 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast