+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Ashley - BB14

Re: Ashley - BB14

Didn't like her interview. She said she's going to put 100 proof sunblock on her face - is sunscreen described as "proof"? I thought that was liquor but never heard it used to describe sunscreen's spf
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

I'm half expecting unicorns and fairies to fly out of her butt on the first show.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well,she runs a spray tan company, so it makes sense she uses a strong sunblock , even if she doesn't know what the terms are (real professional!).

Am now wondering what a mobile spray tan company does...she drives up in a van, you get in and she sprays you, very evenly?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Well,she runs a spray tan company, so it makes sense she uses a strong sunblock , even if she doesn't know what the terms are (real professional!).

Am now wondering what a mobile spray tan company does...she drives up in a van, you get in and she sprays you, very evenly?
    I've seen them on some of the Housewives episodes - one person once held a "spray tan party" (never been to one myself). Yes, there's a folding tent/booth thingee, and the spray tan is applied. The one I remember is Housewives of Orange County when Slade had his done in his birthday suit...with a sock protecting what matters most to him.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Didn't like her interview. She said she's going to put 100 proof sunblock on her face - is sunscreen described as "proof"? I thought that was liquor but never heard it used to describe sunscreen's spf
    I live about an hour east of Pittsburgh. We, too, say "proof" for the SPF. Maybe its just a geographic thing? Kinda like pop vs. soda or sub vs. hoagie?

first time I saw/heard her, I thought she was a cross dresser

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    I live about an hour east of Pittsburgh. We, too, say "proof" for the SPF. Maybe its just a geographic thing? Kinda like pop vs. soda or sub vs. hoagie?

Thanks, that clears that up

Can poster MaryBeth or someone else please tell me what a Dream Board is?

100 Proof or % sunblock would be solid white zinc and look really funny.

I believe a dream board is where you take a poster board and then cut out pictures of your dreams of what you want to accomplish in life. Cut out letters to make words, etc.

Neutrogena makes a 100% sunblock that I use on my son (he burns very easily). It looks just like regular sunscreen, not like the zinc stuff at all. It's fantastic too - I use it on my face now as well.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf View Post
    I'm half expecting unicorns and fairies to fly out of her butt on the first show.
    Ok, I take this back. From her profile I didn't like her at all, but now that I see her in the house, I have changed my mind. She seems more solid, not as fluffy as I thought she would be.
    scoot13 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast