+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rank the seasons

Rank the seasons

1 being your favorite, 13 being your least favorite.

1. Big Brother 10
    2. Big Brother 6
    3. Big Brother 8
    4. Big Brother 5
    5. Big Brother 12
    6. Big Brother 3
    7. Big Brother 2
    8. Big Brother: All Stars
    9. Big Brother 9
    10. Big Brother 4
    11. Big Brother 13
    12. Big Brother 11
    13. Big Brother

Re: Rank the seasons

I only gonna rank the ones I watched so my list will be short Dx

1. Big Brother 10
    2.Big Brother 13 (Love the veterans and I was a Rachel fan since season 12 sooo happy of the outcome!)
    3.Big Brother 6
    4.Big Brother 5
    5.Big Brother 12
    6.Big Brother 8 (And people complain 13 was rigged, but this season was rigged to the core)

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

First four.. well, 2 - 4 are freshest in my mind. So for now:

1. BB2
    2. BB4
    3. BB3 - Danielle should have won
    4. BB1 - Shouldn't even count as part of the BB series

After having seen BB5 and almost all of BB6, I might be able to put those two on top. <3

BB5 had a great cast, imo, except for maybe just a couple of people. Loved all of the Four Horsemen (except maybe Drew), Marvin, Nakomis, and Karen, among others.

BB6 as well. I actually do really like the Friendship, other than maybe Jennifer. And I'm not as big a fan of Janelle as most others seem to be. I don't hate her, I do kind of like her, but not at all my favorite.

About halfway through All-Stars now and so far I'm liking Janelle a lot less, to be honest. She's a bit overrated, too.

Since I already posted here about All-Stars, and since I'm about to finish the finale, I have something I don't quite understand: Why exactly is Boogie hated so much? Not sure I get it. If there's anybody I hate after this season it's Howie. Especially in the jury house. Chilltown though I love, along with Danielle, George, and James.

Speaking for myself, I found Boogie to be disgusting because of the extreme lengths he went to make Erika believe he had feelings for her just to win a game. There was no ring on his knees this time -- he had sex with her just to make his BFF Will proud of him. At least Will kept his fauxmance with Janelle at the flirting level, unlike Boogie who thought nothing of completely humiliating Erika on national TV. I was never a fan of Chilltown that season. Things went just a little too easily for them that season, and I wonder if it was really a fair competition or if it was a little bit scripted.

Howie was either cute and entertaining or a total jerk on any given day, it was a coin flip every day. That's just Howie.

Let's see if I can rank these:

1. BB10 - Showed that they could have a great season with no tacky theme or twists. Plus I actually liked who won!
    2. BB6 - Hated who won, but it was sooo juicy! If Eric had stayed longer, this season would have tanked.
    3. BB3 - Compelling, entartaining, I was heartbroken when Danielle got robbed at the end.
    4. BB5 - I've been watching this one again -- good stuff. I was glad the 4 Horsemen were gutted midseason.
    5. BB8 - Hated the Donatos, but it was a wild ride from day one. Eric was a great choice for America's Player.
    6. BB2 - Classic. I'm no Will fan, but he showed the producers how they could turn the show into a goldmine.
    7. BB7 - I was engrossed back then, but now I feel less and less thrilled over this season. Hated the winner.
    8. BB4 - Not the best theme, too much soap opera, low on fun. Awkward.
    9. BB1 - Not bad, but it was a totally different show from every other season.
    10. BB12 - Some entertaining HGs, but I was no fan of the Brigade. Their dominance made it boring.
    11. BB11 - Gross people, ugly behavior. Plus I'm not in the J&J cult.
    12. BB13 - No more Vets vs. Newbies seasons please. This isn't Survivor, nor should it be. Semi-fixed.
    13. BB9 - Disgusting. Burn all copies.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Yeah. I did notice that with Mike and Erika... But all in all and other than that, I still like him and Will a lot. I disliked Howie less in his first season.

At the start of All-Stars, I didn't like that almost all of the BB6ers (except Ivette because everybody hates the Friendship, even though I don't) were chosen to be a part of the season by the public. Of course, the recent season bias comes to mind, and probably was a big factor. James and Kaysar were the only ones from that group I liked most of the time. And Janelle I find really overrated. It would have been awesome to see Will win again.

BB8 was alright. Love Jameka and would say she's my favorite. What was the deal with her and the blue ball in that POV anyway?

13. BB9 - Disgusting. Burn all copies.
    I'm already nearing the end of BB9, and I have to disagree. Based on comments I've read from others, I wasn't expecting to like this season but I do. I also didn't think I'd say that I like Adam, but other than what happened outside of the show and his early comment, he's among my favorites this season. The Ryan, Sheila, and Adam side is the one I was with and I'm glad they made the F3.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast