+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 50 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree416Likes

Thread: Big Brother 14 News & Speculation (Premieres July 12, 2012)

Big Brother 14 News & Speculation (Premieres July 12, 2012)

'Big Brother' Renewed for a 14th Season in Summer 2012

Published: September 14, 2011 @ 10:42 am
    By Kimberly Potts

All broken up that the 13th season of CBS' "Big Brother," the show's best season in ages, ends tonight?

No worries: The network has announced that a 14th season is a go for next summer.

The reality series, which features a bunch of contestants living together like hamsters in a giant, tricked out house, has earned its best ratings since 2004 for season 13, averaging 8.1 million viewers and a 3.1 rating/9 share in the ever so prized 18-49 demo.

On tonight's 90-minute season finale, Adam, Porsche and Rachel will duke it out for the $500,000 prize.

Rachel, who entered the game with fiancé Brendon and had to watch as he was evicted, brought back into the game and then evicted again, is playing her second consecutive season of "Big Brother." She was the fifth person evicted during the show's 12th season, where she met and hooked up with Brendon.

Rachel and Brendon were two of six veteran "BB" players entering the household this season, and Rachel is the only one in the top three.

She's also the only one who has perfected an eye roll that just may be lethal, so woe to any houseguest who defeats her.
    "Best season in ages?" *snort*
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: 'Big Brother' Renewed for a 14th Season in Summer 2012

I wish they would do a show where everyone was over the age of 30 and none of them wanted to break into show business. I think that would be a great interesting show!
    dagwood, NFL1, cablejockey and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    "Best season in ages?" *snort*
    They have to mean because of the ratings, which I still don't get since it wasn't that great.....either way, we get the addiction back for 2012 so I guess we can be happy about that!!
    I love TAR!

can we pleeeeeeease, get Dick, Daniel, Jeff, Jordan, and of course the greatest player from the greatest season of BB (Rachel) back just one more time for season 14... Pleeeeease!!! do it for the fans... gonna start an online petition asap.

and if its not too much trouble, just one more time after that ... oh yeah and more Jessie with his shirt off

I don't even mind if every season from now on includes these people until everyone gets their turn at $500k, i mean who needs new contestants?!

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I'm just happy it will be back! I know some year it won't.....so until then, no matter what they give us....I'll just be happy to have it!
    tapper01 likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by RoyaltyBuff View Post
    They have to mean because of the ratings, which I still don't get since it wasn't that great.....either way, we get the addiction back for 2012 so I guess we can be happy about that!!
    More people alive, more people watching. Why ratings are a load a bull... just cause something sells a lot, does not mean it is quality. And most people don't even know quality when it's right in front them (queue epic list of shows canceled after 1 season for one stupid reason or another).

If there is one veteran brought back again I refuse to watch a single episode. I am still majorly pissed about this and Survivor, whenever you mix experienced people and newbies together, what do you think is gonna happen? The same old us vs them, the enlightened vs n00bs and ego stroking all around (like Jeff saying/being portrayed as soooo great at Survivor for winning last season... well if you were really so great you would have won before, not 10 years after you started and with a group of monkeys. You are FAIL!).

All I can hope is that Rachel is just GONE. You got your money, now go blow it, snort it, or whatever it is you'll do with it.
    Fanny Mare and Jaceegirl like this.

143 Days till BB 14 starts (assuming it starts on Thursday July 5)

I keep checking hoping for spoilers. I know I'm way too early, but I'm getting jittery.
    Mari79 likes this.

They are accepting applications until May 14th. Usually they don't start dropping little bits of news until a few weeks after that.

Big Brother Season 14 Casting : CBS's Official Big Brother 14 Application

The one good thing about this is, if they are accepting applications, then hopefully that means it won't be an All-Star season. I could do without any returning houseguests for a couple of seasons.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Yes, please. No retreads. Just a house full of new nuts.

Sad how much I still anticipate this silly show.
    momrek06, MFWalkoff and JohnnyK like this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 50 1234567891011 ... LastLast