+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree416Likes

Thread: Big Brother 14 News & Speculation (Premieres July 12, 2012)

Re: Big Brother 14 News & Speculation (Premieres July 12, 2012)

I started watching season 9 last night on a whim, I hadn't looked at an episode from that season since it first aired. I only got about 5 episodes in before I gave up.

It really was scuzzy, from start to finish. The one thing I'll say in retrospect is maybe Parker got a really raw deal being stuck with Jen, Ryan & insane Allison, and that's why he turned into such a jerk. So maybe I "hate" him a little less now...

But I don't need to revisit that awfulness again.
    waywyrd and Cootie like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I started watching season 9 last night on a whim, I hadn't looked at an episode from that season since it first aired. I only got about 5 episodes in before I gave up.

It really was scuzzy, from start to finish. The one thing I'll say in retrospect is maybe Parker got a really raw deal being stuck with Jen, Ryan & insane Allison, and that's why he turned into such a jerk. So maybe I "hate" him a little less now...

But I don't need to revisit that awfulness again.
    I don't know seasons by their number, so I had to look season 9 up on youtube and watched the first episode. I had forgottten how much I disliked just about everyone on there. Sheila was SOOO rude to Adam...talking about he wasn't good enough for her...but she was no catch herself. Seems I remember as the season went on that she got more likeable, and he revealed himself as a total loser. (Is he still in jail?)

Season 9 is going to always be for me the worst of all the seasons. They rushed it so they'd have something while the writers were on their strike, but it was a bad concept with a rushed casting and it just made for horrible overall show. The only one I even had any enjoyment watching was Natalie and she had a lot of issues on her own. I think this is also the only season they had to use the panic button because someone had trouble with the slop and collapsed. Not a fan of slop to begin with (PBJ was the best option, increasing/reducing their groceries money in the first season based on if they did tasks was another); however I do sometimes think she exaggerated some.

It speaks volumes when two of the cast members there - and one the WINNER - is in jail for using the money too to buy prescription drugs and sell them, ending up in jail time. Same fellow also is fired in the first episode from his job (and I agree with that).

I was NOT a fan of the Natalie in Jordan's season; however... she had better manners than that Season 9 group combined. Heck even Rachel and Brendon had more class.

FORT Fogey

I gave up on BB after the Horsemen and twins and such, but did enjoy the "you do the viewers bidding" guy, and just check in via FORT and recaps...am looking forward to the Glass House. I want to have the viewers have more interaction, and hopefully ABC will show more, let the DR be more "real" without a million blacked out hours to those who pay for feeds - if they want our $$ they should truly show us all!

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Viewers having interaction is the problem with these shows. That's all. Let the game play out in the house and only in the house. Plus the public usually screw everything up anyway.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Ohhhhh man oh man! Who's excited? I'M EXCITED!!! One month from tomorrow!!!

*Note to self* Try to switch your schedule around so that you have Thursdays off.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

ONE MONTH, Lovies, ONE MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!
    bearwme1 and lilcountriegal like this.
    KAREN

I can't wait!

Shouldnt they be starting the promo to purchase the feeds soon? The Early Bird special?

Leak some names? SOMETHING?
    bearwme1 likes this.

Some of that will probably start next week.
    lilcountriegal likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread