+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Like Tree416Likes

Thread: Big Brother 14 News & Speculation (Premieres July 12, 2012)

Re: Big Brother 14 News & Speculation (Premieres July 12, 2012)

What I hate most about Big Brother is that I live on the East Coast. Big Brother After Dark and a lot of the "fun" doesn't really start until after midnight my time... and as I get older, it gets harder to stay up until 2-3 a.m. and then get up in the morning for my "real life" -- stinks.

Come on, CBS... pony up and rent an island in the Caribbean for sun/fun in East Coast time!
    susanr342 and lilcountriegal like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Can't wait until tomorrow Woot!
    TheIrishEyes and JohnnyK like this.

The hard part will be waiting on 1am.....gonna need a nap tomorrow.
    TheIrishEyes likes this.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

I gave up last year and just went on to bed. Figured I'd have plenty of nights to stay up late, and if I stay up till 1 it'll be harder to turn it off!
    SugarMama and SugarMama like this.

Lilcountriegal!! You're back! I missed you here on the boards last summer! So glad to see you here again!

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    What I hate most about Big Brother is that I live on the East Coast. Big Brother After Dark and a lot of the "fun" doesn't really start until after midnight my time... and as I get older, it gets harder to stay up until 2-3 a.m. and then get up in the morning for my "real life" -- stinks.

Come on, CBS... pony up and rent an island in the Caribbean for sun/fun in East Coast time!
    What I like the most about Big Brother is that it is on my time in the west! And we can watch live! I am sorry for you East Coasters, maybe for once we can help you out by posting what we are seeing while you are sleeping?

Quote Originally Posted by Cootie View Post
    What I like the most about Big Brother is that it is on my time in the west! And we can watch live! I am sorry for you East Coasters, maybe for once we can help you out by posting what we are seeing while you are sleeping?
    Absolutely!! AND we thank you!!

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Hopefully this year there won't be any sickos sending death threats to those responsible for voting out their stupid favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Cootie View Post
    There's already a very detailed, moment-by-moment updating of the feeds... that's what I used to flashback to when I want to watch something interesting. It really does stink, though...half the country misses so much. BBAD starts live out there at 9 p.m., but it starts here at midnight -- and ends at 3 a.m. Who can watch that? I did when my kids were little and sleeping and I could catch naps with them in the daytime. But no more, I have a job. sucks.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    There's already a very detailed, moment-by-moment updating of the feeds... that's what I used to flashback to when I want to watch something interesting. It really does stink, though...half the country misses so much. BBAD starts live out there at 9 p.m., but it starts here at midnight -- and ends at 3 a.m. Who can watch that? I did when my kids were little and sleeping and I could catch naps with them in the daytime. But no more, I have a job. sucks.
    Hi SugarMama,

I do feel your pain! Every other reality show is live on the East Coast first. I rarely post on those because we don't get to see them here and all the threads are from East Coast viewers... I love you guys as I can spoil away, but love the live feeds and the fact that we are a bit more equalized out during the Big Brother season!

The bad news is that I have a job that requires I wake up at 4:45AM all summer so my late night viewing is going to be cut way back. As Rosanna Rosannadanna used to say, "It's always something!"
    Fanny Mare likes this.

+ Reply to Thread