+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 494
Like Tree416Likes

Thread: Big Brother 14 News & Speculation (Premieres July 12, 2012)

  1. #431
    Ellie May SugarMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,175

    Re: Big Brother 14 News & Speculation (Premieres July 12, 2012)

    What I hate most about Big Brother is that I live on the East Coast. Big Brother After Dark and a lot of the "fun" doesn't really start until after midnight my time... and as I get older, it gets harder to stay up until 2-3 a.m. and then get up in the morning for my "real life" -- stinks.

    Come on, CBS... pony up and rent an island in the Caribbean for sun/fun in East Coast time!
    susanr342 and lilcountriegal like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

  2. #432
    FORT Fogey Mari79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Diary Room
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,929

    Re: Big Brother 14 News & Speculation (Premieres July 12, 2012)

    Can't wait until tomorrow Woot!
    TheIrishEyes and JohnnyK like this.

  3. #433
    FORT Fogey carolinamom12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    BB Land
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: Big Brother 14 News & Speculation (Premieres July 12, 2012)

    The hard part will be waiting on 1am.....gonna need a nap tomorrow.
    TheIrishEyes likes this.

  4. #434
    FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Tar Heel State
    Posts
    22,269

    Re: Big Brother 14 News & Speculation (Premieres July 12, 2012)

    I gave up last year and just went on to bed. Figured I'd have plenty of nights to stay up late, and if I stay up till 1 it'll be harder to turn it off!
    SugarMama and SugarMama like this.

  5. #435
    FORT Fogey CupidGuest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    4,436

    Re: Big Brother 14 News & Speculation (Premieres July 12, 2012)

    Lilcountriegal!! You're back! I missed you here on the boards last summer! So glad to see you here again!

  6. #436
    I won't forget Cootie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In the garden
    Posts
    2,581

    Re: Big Brother 14 News & Speculation (Premieres July 12, 2012)

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    What I hate most about Big Brother is that I live on the East Coast. Big Brother After Dark and a lot of the "fun" doesn't really start until after midnight my time... and as I get older, it gets harder to stay up until 2-3 a.m. and then get up in the morning for my "real life" -- stinks.

    Come on, CBS... pony up and rent an island in the Caribbean for sun/fun in East Coast time!
    What I like the most about Big Brother is that it is on my time in the west! And we can watch live! I am sorry for you East Coasters, maybe for once we can help you out by posting what we are seeing while you are sleeping?

  7. #437
    FORT Fogey CupidGuest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    4,436

    Re: Big Brother 14 News & Speculation (Premieres July 12, 2012)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cootie View Post
    What I like the most about Big Brother is that it is on my time in the west! And we can watch live! I am sorry for you East Coasters, maybe for once we can help you out by posting what we are seeing while you are sleeping?
    Absolutely!! AND we thank you!!

  8. #438
    Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    22
    Posts
    7,834

    Re: Big Brother 14 News & Speculation (Premieres July 12, 2012)

    Hopefully this year there won't be any sickos sending death threats to those responsible for voting out their stupid favorite.

  9. #439
    Ellie May SugarMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,175

    Re: Big Brother 14 News & Speculation (Premieres July 12, 2012)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cootie View Post
    What I like the most about Big Brother is that it is on my time in the west! And we can watch live! I am sorry for you East Coasters, maybe for once we can help you out by posting what we are seeing while you are sleeping?
    There's already a very detailed, moment-by-moment updating of the feeds... that's what I used to flashback to when I want to watch something interesting. It really does stink, though...half the country misses so much. BBAD starts live out there at 9 p.m., but it starts here at midnight -- and ends at 3 a.m. Who can watch that? I did when my kids were little and sleeping and I could catch naps with them in the daytime. But no more, I have a job. sucks.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

  10. #440
    I won't forget Cootie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In the garden
    Posts
    2,581

    Re: Big Brother 14 News & Speculation (Premieres July 12, 2012)

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    There's already a very detailed, moment-by-moment updating of the feeds... that's what I used to flashback to when I want to watch something interesting. It really does stink, though...half the country misses so much. BBAD starts live out there at 9 p.m., but it starts here at midnight -- and ends at 3 a.m. Who can watch that? I did when my kids were little and sleeping and I could catch naps with them in the daytime. But no more, I have a job. sucks.
    Hi SugarMama,

    I do feel your pain! Every other reality show is live on the East Coast first. I rarely post on those because we don't get to see them here and all the threads are from East Coast viewers... I love you guys as I can spoil away, but love the live feeds and the fact that we are a bit more equalized out during the Big Brother season!

    The bad news is that I have a job that requires I wake up at 4:45AM all summer so my late night viewing is going to be cut way back. As Rosanna Rosannadanna used to say, "It's always something!"
    Fanny Mare likes this.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.