+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3132333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Like Tree416Likes

Thread: Big Brother 14 News & Speculation (Premieres July 12, 2012)

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: Big Brother 14 News & Speculation (Premieres July 12, 2012)

Now that I'm more familiar with BB12, I'm wondering what the general opinion on the Brigade is here? I like Britney, good for her for coming back, but I like the Brigade more.

Individually they weren't bad people, and I was really rooting for Matt. But then they turned on Matt for being smarter than them, and then it got boring with the Brigade in charge for the whole season. I kept waiting for Matt to jump ship to Ragan & Britney, or for Ragan to win something and ruin their plains, but it never happened at the right time.

They were a really smart alliance in a house full of gullible people who were distracted by Brenchel's dramatics. In another cast, they might not have been so successful. Lane was funny, but Hayden was boring. And Enzo kept cheating while on slop and not getting punished for it, which ticked me off.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Thanks.
    I like all three. Matt however I don't like at all.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Individually they weren't bad people, and I was really rooting for Matt. But then they turned on Matt for being smarter than them, and then it got boring with the Brigade in charge for the whole season. I kept waiting for Matt to jump ship to Ragan & Britney, or for Ragan to win something and ruin their plains, but it never happened at the right time.

They were a really smart alliance in a house full of gullible people who were distracted by Brenchel's dramatics. In another cast, they might not have been so successful. Lane was funny, but Hayden was boring. And Enzo kept cheating while on slop and not getting punished for it, which ticked me off.
    Haha just the name Hayden puts me straight to sleep
    JustJuls likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post

I completely agree! When they screwed Matt, who'd been faithful to them, I pretty much lost interest. Enzo's cheating with no punishment made me want to kick my TV. Brittany got on my last nerve criticizing the other women, but she did make me laugh imitating Brendon's walk after their fight. Rachel's incessant whining

It really was a hard season to watch. Matt's pj's with feet and the famous Ragan/Rachel fight made it worthwhile, in my opinion.

I have to say my favorite season, still, was BB11 - Jeff/Jordan, Ronnie the Rat, Chima's meltdown and tossing out, Michele's mumblings, Jessie's funeral, Casey's Man-in-a-BananaSuit...that was fun
    Last edited by SugarMama; 07-11-2012 at 09:18 AM.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink View Post
    so that I dont have to read thru 40 pages trying to decipher truth from speculation... are there any facts about the upcoming season? news on who the 4 are, etc?

Ready for yet another season of my fav... Big Bro
    no facts yet... 4 mentors coming back, almost sure they are Boogie, Dan, Britney and Janie. No one is sure what role the mentors will be playing yet, but we know they arent playing for the prize money, they will have their own prize they are fighting for. Details havent been announced yet.

As far as the role the mentors play... they would almost HAVE to be sequestered 24/7, wouldnt they? they couldnt return to "the outside world" because that could influence the game. If Boogie read online, etc., about fans hating someone in his group, he could go back and influence that player to change their game.... which would make it more like "Glass House" instead of Big Brother.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

screencaps have been released - there was apparently a live feed slip last night ...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    there were sightings of the 4 suspected mentors - Dan, Janelle, Britney, and Boogie, and they were "mingling" inside the house with the others
    JustJuls likes this.

Click to see Spoiler:
    From the pic's it looks like Willie won hoh, I hope not.

What was the twitter war between Dick and Ragan about .I saw a video with Dick. He really is foul mouthed idiot( sorry to those that love him) he make my skin crawl
    Allie likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

it's almost time!!!!!!! tomorrow night! cannot wait because the Glass House is just Epic Fail to me

+ Reply to Thread