+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree416Likes

Thread: Big Brother 14 News & Speculation (Premieres July 12, 2012)

Re: Big Brother 14 News & Speculation (Premieres July 12, 2012)

livin4reality - CBS can sue, but ABC can also say that they might want to go and sue the BBC who actually created the "big brother" franchise to begin with. CBS is treading thin ice there - the employee issue however can possibly be challenged.

As far as this season on Big Brother - how about an actual slice of REAL America, not hot bodies that look great in bikinis (including hot seniors), not actor/actress wannabes, and not people who are there just for drama.

And most DEFINITELY NOT more old houseguests coming for a second chance. Leave it for an All-Star season or - heaven forbid - a winter season when most of us won't be watching anyway as there will be another writer's strike probably if that's happening.

We want more nerdy (but pleasant - i.e. NOT Colton of "Survivor" nerdy) types, we want more Remmy or Jerry types (older even if crumudgeonly), we want to actually HAVE FUN watching the show and the live feeds.
    NFL1, livin4reality and tapper01 like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I still like my Battle of the Ages idea.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I still like my Battle of the Ages idea.
    Will already said he wouldn't do it. He has a toddler at home and wouldn't leave him for that long. And he's the better half of that duo.

I like to see past contestants, but not in the house, playing the game. I like it better when they come in to host competitions and/or hang out for a bit to shoot the bull with the HG's. But then they leave before their welcome has worn out..lol.

I want all new faces. While I loved having a few favorites back last season, I don't think it's fair to the newbies playing the game. They all need to start out on an even playing field and mixing vets in with the new people skews that. Although, I wouldn't mind having another America's Player in the house. Some of the funniest moments from season 8 were when Eric had to do our bidding. Mocking ED comes to mind.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Battle of the Ages. What I came up with earlier in this thread. Half the house be something like under 30 or so and the other half over 30 and see what happens.

I wouldnt want "half the house" to be one thing or another. Last season, "half the house" was veterans. After the first and second elimination, the game became very predictable. Sure, they edited in some things to keep you on othe edge of the seat, but after the first few eliminations, you could pick out what the end game would be. I want a house full of new faces... mixed genders, ages, races, sexual orientation, marital status... thats what will keep me guessing through the whole season.

Casting director for BB tweeted today:

Robyn Kass ‏@Kassting

All #BB14 semi finalists have been contacted. Finalist decisions have not been made yet.
    Getting closer!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

um, yeah

Robyn please no plants, rehashes, clones, and oh.. how bout letting Jesse 'smedium' take 2012 off...

thanks.

Glad to see other people who are as addicted as me. I got the live feeds for the last two years and it sure does make the show that airs on CBS really different. I agree with those who don't want repeats except maybe in a guest spot for games and such. Fans of Rachel and Brendon - please don't hate me, but I have had enough of them on my TV. I want to see new people to get to know them with the exception of maybe some that did not make it as far as I would have liked. Like Dom of last year. Wish he and Dani would have made it further. There was something about him I just liked. Since I don't think that will happen I vote for all new fresh faces and various ages - just hope it is a great crew to make for a wonderful summer. I was not a member of the FORT last summer so it will be interesting to see how everyone here feels about the group we end up with. I know I can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    Glad to see other people who are as addicted as me. I got the live feeds for the last two years and it sure does make the show that airs on CBS really different. I agree with those who don't want repeats except maybe in a guest spot for games and such. Fans of Rachel and Brendon - please don't hate me, but I have had enough of them on my TV. I want to see new people to get to know them with the exception of maybe some that did not make it as far as I would have liked. Like Dom of last year. Wish he and Dani would have made it further. There was something about him I just liked. Since I don't think that will happen I vote for all new fresh faces and various ages - just hope it is a great crew to make for a wonderful summer. I was not a member of the FORT last summer so it will be interesting to see how everyone here feels about the group we end up with. I know I can't wait.

I think those two have run their course. There really isn't room for Rachel and Brendon on TV.

I want new faces as well
    NFL1 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Even though I like Jeff and Jordan, I have seen enough of them too. We need fresh faces,more scheming and good game play to keep me interested this year! Would love a new backyard, no pool table something different. And they should change the house around too.

+ Reply to Thread