+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MsDiva2007

Thread: 7/17 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

7/17 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Post-eviction fallout, have-not comp, and nominations.

Please keep all discussion in here until Midnight ET / 9PM PT.

No live feed spoilers please!

Enjoy the show.
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 07-17-2011 at 08:52 PM.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

Re: 7/17 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Considering all the free time these hamsters have on their hands, why is the have not room such a mess? I've always leaned more toward Oscar Madison than Felix Unger myself, but seriously, if I was sharing a room with that many people, I'd at least keep my belongings off the floor/bed. Heck, they don't really even have much bedding and the beds are still a mess.

Rachel still doesn't have much of a social game. Shelly certainly does though.

Yeah I don't think I've seen a player as cool as Shelly in that "her" side does not suspect she voted against them...no one does.

They just announced we should go to CBS to vote to affect the game.

Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post
    They just announced we should go to CBS to vote to affect the game.
    I just voted -- it's 20 questions about "which houseguest is most likely to..."

It's probably a spin on the "majority rules" HoH comp, except our votes will count.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Regular

I'm trying to vote, but on the "Make your mark" page on CBS, it explains that voted can affect the next HOH...but the rest of the screen is blank. I don't see anything to vote on. Maybe a CBS site problem?

FORT Fogey

What was with Brendon, who was afraid Rachel's behavior would affect his future in medicine, running around the backyard in his super hero outfit with a little plastic turtle and dancing with Dom? I think that's a little more embarrassing than Rachel calling him a pet name in public. It's also evidence that neither Brendon nor Rachel really understand what's funny and what's not.

I also like that Jordan is holding to her promise to her grandma not to be sexually explicit on camera. It's nice to have a contrast to Brenchel in the house.

"I'm thanking all my lucky stars that these newbies are idiots." - Rachel. You better be! I liked how she didn't say it all cocky too.

I really really hate the whole "Screw my partner, make a deal!" attitude the newbies have. If they were SMART, they would realize that they need to work together to always get PoV and then flip it on the veterans. Haven't Jeff/Jordan taught you anything? Pairs go far!

Kalia is not meant for Big Brother, period. She does horrible in every challenge and looks like a total trainwreck at the same time. She says she don't want to be have-not 100 times in a row but never proves it. I wrote that before even finding out she was in pain... but that happening only further proves my point! She better be glad her antics earned her good food.

PS: CBS works for me. It's things like "Who would you rather have give you mouth to mouth resuscitation?" and "Who would be most likely to get lost on the way home after work?" These all seem very predictable. Could be a hard challenge as a result.
    Last edited by Endit; 07-18-2011 at 09:28 AM.

I hate the duos, its just a really dumb idea. I fell asleep halfway through. But, it was a given who was going up.They get rid of Dom, there is no eye candy in that house, or anyone that says anything remotely funny

I am over BB this season is not only boring, but imo scripted.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

so, i'm watching this episode right now (bout 1/2 way thru it) and rachel just brought me back to her season

i just now remember how she was always so threatened by females thinking they were always after her and that she made bad decisions and wasnt really a good player, just very lucky

anyways, lets see if i can get thru the other half of the show... then see if i have the will to watch tonites show

+ Reply to Thread