+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: 7/14 Live Show Discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 7/14 Live Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by waitforbigbro View Post
    Exactly ! That was really stupid, but it was Brendon talking, after all. Both of these people seem really insecure and very clingy. I thought I was gonna barf when they "made up" and Rachel climbed on top of him and started slobbering all over him. I've had quite enough of this pair already.

I do like Jeff & Jordan but I wish one of the newbies had won HOH. If the old folks keep winning it's going to get real dull.

No kidding. He was worried about the world hearing that, like a lot of couples, they have stupid pet names for each other, but he wasn't concerned when Rachel crawled on top of him in a short sequined dress hiked halfway up her thighs and proceeded to play tonsil hockey with him on television?

I'd also like to know what he meant by "trying to get into the medical profession." Does that mean medical school? Or is he trying to get a residency somewhere? It just seemed like a really odd way to put it.

Oh great... the newbies are already drinking the koolaid by evicting Keith.

I thought this season's newbies would be smarter than Rob's Survivor goons. Perhaps not.

I'd also like to say that I wish if they bring back any old players, they CANNOT WIN. They can compete and do things, but they cannot win the game. They'd get a predetermined cash prize instead based on how long they last and would only be there as mentors and to elevate the game higher.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I love how he blames her for his insecurities and inadequacies. He's sick.
    yep, pretty much confirmed that when he entered a relationship with Rachel.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    Yes, my mind was racing with the thought of Dom winning - what would that have been like??
    Yup its going to a pretty boring BB this season imo .I dont like Shelly.I really like Cassie
    As for Brendon, its a form of abuse he's working on Rachael., I dont care for it .I would love to kick his a** out of the BB house
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 07-15-2011 at 02:36 AM.

Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    You know, Keith is a lot more likable post-eviction than he ever was in the house. He took the farewell messages, including Porsche's, very well and was able to laugh at himself.
    My thoughts, exactly!
    "Nina, have you ever been in a thunderdome?"

Ace

By the way: Wasn't surprised by Daniele's response to Julie's question (refused to reference her father and made it all about her). Was surprised that Julie called her out on it. And, yeah, Daniele, it was awkward. But it would've been even more so if Julie hadn't acknowledged the obvious and it would have been (obviously) unnecessary if you'd had the decency to say you were concerned about your dad.
    "Nina, have you ever been in a thunderdome?"

I dont understand why the two women voted with the vets. They would have had the upper hand in this game had they voted for Porsche. Now they will be picked off.I really dont like this golden key and being safe .It sees to me BB has over thought the game.It was fine as it was, but no, we have to have more and more twists.

I was actually pulling for the vets. I love having Jeff and Jordan back and am not bored whatsoever as long as they are in the house. For me it would have been incredibly boring to watch the vets get picked off one by one, so I'm glad they still remain with the upper hand this coming week. The only problem with keeping the vets, is that means keeping Brandon and Rachel, whom I loathe. Any other couple would have been more welcome to walk in the door than those two. They want to make me poke my eyes out, bleck! Dom is my favorite newbie so far. He's always thinking about the game. I hope he goes far. Glad that Keith is gone. He was driving me crazy!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I really like Dom, he's always watching.He's playing the game,I am glad one of them is. I dont get the allure of J&J, as i posted before I saw them on Amazing Race, she was dreadful I knew they would never win. I find their relationship odd, I never hear any love you. For me they are like brother and sister. I guess i dont get too awestruck by an ordinary couple on a reality show.I am not a fan of anyone in that house, or anyone that just left.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12