+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 7/13 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

7/13 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Please keep all discussion in here until Midnight ET / 9PM PT.

No live feed spoilers please!

Enjoy the show!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: 7/13 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Ok I am confused and feel free to remove this post BUT why are all the other THREADS on BB13 closed? Did I miss something?
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Ok I am confused and feel free to remove this post BUT why are all the other THREADS on BB13 closed? Did I miss something?
    they always lock the threads on show days/showtimes so someone doesn't post possible show spoilers inadvertantly

---

i just popped in to see if anyone was still watching... 3 eps in and the show is getting progressively worser near unwatchable

sorry, BB but you failed

OK Jeff, now you just dissed NYC.

Take your dumb deep dish pizza casserole and cram it where Ditka can barely reach anymore.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

I thought I was bad at jigsaw puzzles, but seriously...that was embarrassing. As Porsche pointed out, a five year old could probably figure out that puzzle, and the teams that were trying to win did almost badly as the team trying to throw it.

On the other hand, Brenchel showing they can win twice in a row makes them a definite target should the newbies get a chance to get rid of one of them.

As for Keith...the way he's behaving, his own alliance might turn on him. Even if he's glad the numbers appear to have switched to his side, celebrating that someone had to leave the game due to pressing personal issues is just in very bad taste. Keith had no way of knowing if someone Dick loved had died or if Dick himself had to leave due to illness or whatever. There are some things more important than the game and even the rest of the players understood that immediately, regardless of whether they were aligned with Dick or not. Then he compounded that mistake by chattering like a crazy guy about who might have switched sides in front of everyone.

On an unrelated note, when it comes to HOH, will all the duos be participating as duos for the first month, so that Brendon can't compete for HOH next week either?

Ace

I would say Keith's a goner. Made the classic BB mistake of playing emotionally.
    "Nina, have you ever been in a thunderdome?"

brendan will be able to compete for HOH

[QUOTE=Tilden;4335948]I thought I was bad at jigsaw puzzles, but seriously...that was embarrassing. As Porsche pointed out, a five year old could probably figure out that puzzle, and the teams that were trying to win did almost badly as the team trying to throw it.

That whole bit with the dr's before during and after and the throwing/trying to win was some of the best BB I have seen. The Porsche/Keith thing was screwball.

I don't know....Brendon having to be held back seemed a bit melodramatic to me. All of them wanting to quit....Really???? I CANNOT stand Dom...at all!!! I think Dani thinks she can work with him but he cannot be trusted. The whole Porsche/Keith things was SO funny!! Loved when they did the DR together. I hope Keith goes...

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg View Post
    they always lock the threads on show days/showtimes so someone doesn't post possible show spoilers inadvertantly

---

i just popped in to see if anyone was still watching... 3 eps in and the show is getting progressively worser near unwatchable

sorry, BB but you failed
    I think more people are posting over on the live feeds version of comments on the show, so they don't have to watch what they say about the show. I don't think there are a lot of BB watchers who don't check the live feeds any more---ever since at least in some years it's been obvious that if you watch the feeds and watch BB you are practically watching two different shows. It'll be interesting to see if this season turns out to be one of those.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast