+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 7/13 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 7/13 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie8863 View Post
    I don't know....Brendon having to be held back seemed a bit melodramatic to me. All of them wanting to quit....Really???? I CANNOT stand Dom...at all!!! I think Dani thinks she can work with him but he cannot be trusted. The whole Porsche/Keith things was SO funny!! Loved when they did the DR together. I hope Keith goes...

When Dani, Brenchel, and Jordan were going on and on about how their whole game was now ruined, it was not only incredibly silly but a shade insensitive to Dick and whatever it was he was going through. Brendon made a big show of wanting to go ballistic on Keith because of his insensitivity while failing to notice that his entire group's primary concern was still their game (with the possible exception of Dani, who did at least seem worried about what might have happened that would cause her father to leave and Jordan, who wanted to know if Dani was okay). I do hope that they let the house guests know what happened eventually, provided it's okay with all other parties involved. At least that way Dani would know her dad was okay and that the reason he left had nothing to do with anyone she knows well or her father himself.

Well it didnt take much to win that POV. J &J were hopeless( but that isnt new) she just gives up. She did the same on AR. The others threw the comp, and so Brendon and the the witch win. Brendon being held back a joke, hope stupid is he? I dont care who goes or who stays, I thought it was boring..zzz
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 07-14-2011 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Well it didnt take much to win that POV. J &J were hopeless( but that isnt new) she just gives up. She did the same on AR. The others threw the comp, and so Brendon and the the witch win. Brendon being held back a joke, hope stupid is he? I dont care who goes or who stays, I thought it was boring..zzz
    Brendon being held back was hilarious! That was the classic "hold be back so I look tough cause I'm too wimpy to really do anything about it" move.

^ that brendan stuff looked so fake and rediculous, thought i was watching operacion repo

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    When Dani, Brenchel, and Jordan were going on and on about how their whole game was now ruined, it was not only incredibly silly but a shade insensitive to Dick and whatever it was he was going through. Brendon made a big show of wanting to go ballistic on Keith because of his insensitivity while failing to notice that his entire group's primary concern was still their game (with the possible exception of Dani, who did at least seem worried about what might have happened that would cause her father to leave and Jordan, who wanted to know if Dani was okay). I do hope that they let the house guests know what happened eventually, provided it's okay with all other parties involved. At least that way Dani would know her dad was okay and that the reason he left had nothing to do with anyone she knows well or her father himself.
    Glad to know I wasn't the only one who felt that way.
    I was especially upset with Dani. She seemed to make slight mention of it; just how it affected HER game. That was her father who left the house. Whether they talk or not, the man is responsible for her coming in 2nd on their season. And, he still is her father. She didn't even seem to care about him - just how it would affect HER!
    These people are all pretty self centered, IMO.
    And, why couldn't they get rid of Brendon or Rachel? Why Dick?!!
    I really like watching Dick. I'm going to miss him.
    Last edited by norealityhere; 07-14-2011 at 06:42 PM.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

OK, I'm putting on my tinfoil hat with this one, but I'll throw it out there anyway.

I remember a conversation in the HOH with all the veterans talking strategy for the season and Dick made the comment that we won't all (6) make it to the end, we'll lose at least one of us, but ... (continuing strategy talk). A couple of them gave him a funny look when he said that.

Anybody think it's even remotely possible that Dick pre-planned this 'emergency' call from the outside world so he could leave, guaranteeing Dani a golden key and safety for the first four weeks? Of course, that assumes he knew about the golden key twist going in. OK, maybe not.

Nevermind. Carry on.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    OK, I'm putting on my tinfoil hat with this one, but I'll throw it out there anyway.

I remember a conversation in the HOH with all the veterans talking strategy for the season and Dick made the comment that we won't all (6) make it to the end, we'll lose at least one of us, but ... (continuing strategy talk). A couple of them gave him a funny look when he said that.

Anybody think it's even remotely possible that Dick pre-planned this 'emergency' call from the outside world so he could leave, guaranteeing Dani a golden key and safety for the first four weeks? Of course, that assumes he knew about the golden key twist going in. OK, maybe not.

Nevermind. Carry on.
    Perhaps he knew he had someting pending that could take him out of the game. Or it could be he was setting the stage for them to think about who they would eat first when the occasion arises. Seems odd though. He may have been served a subpoena in the DR and was expecting it.

Yes! I thought that .I dont think he wanted to be there, even if Dani did say BB his is life! eek what a sad statement

There's no way he could have guaranteed that Dani got a golden key tho. BB could have done a number of things, still made her compete, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    There's no way he could have guaranteed that Dani got a golden key tho. BB could have done a number of things, still made her compete, etc.
    They could have made a deal with him in the DR. I guess we will never know, although things have away of getting out.With all the technology we have today, I dont know why anyone cant find this friend that was in so much trouble.I guess I dont believe ED. I dont like him either

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast