+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: 7/10 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

Re: 7/10 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

You know when I heard Dani/Dick and Brandon/Rachel (not so much Jeff/Jordan) were back I said I wouldn't watch until at least Dick and Rachel were gone.. I taped the show and tried watching it today.. got through less than 10 minutes ... I JUST CAN'T DO IT!!!! .. I have to wait until Rachel is gone .. and if she lasts through the summer .. then I wasn't meant to watch!
    Wasting away another summer...

Quote Originally Posted by AZHotFlash View Post
    You know when I heard Dani/Dick and Brandon/Rachel (not so much Jeff/Jordan) were back I said I wouldn't watch until at least Dick and Rachel were gone.. I taped the show and tried watching it today.. got through less than 10 minutes ... I JUST CAN'T DO IT!!!! .. I have to wait until Rachel is gone .. and if she lasts through the summer .. then I wasn't meant to watch!
    honestly, i think i am going to abandon this season

i just dont like anyone or anything about it

Quote Originally Posted by AZHotFlash View Post
    Yup, I think alot of fans feel this way.I dont want Jeff and Jordan back either I know they are supposed to be a couple, but they come across more like brother and sister

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234